Round of 32 Thread

Hate the TV schedule. 8 games. Play 2 at a time for 4 time slots. Not 1, 1, 2, 4, or whatever. The first 2 games sucked.

I hate Duke because my sister used to live in Rhode Island, and my ex-brother in law, who I still like, lives there still. And I hate Duke just on general principal. Now I am beginning to loathe Villanova. My goodness, it just sucks that we have to have threads that follow teams we could really just not give a rats a** about.

I hate Duke because my sister used to live in Rhode Island, and my ex-brother in law, who I still like, lives there still. And I hate Duke just on general principal. Now I am beginning to loathe Villanova. My goodness, it just sucks that we have to have threads that follow teams we could really just not give a rats a** about.

I hear ya, but that's all we got until the Cubs or the Masters start :p

ISU should have kept Custer. He’s good.

Iowa women like the men, turn it a lot and can’t guard the perimeter.

i Love this Loyola Chicago team.....

2 last second wins in a row.....

They have the best teamwork in the tournament, along with Villanova

:cool:

There are those who grew up just down the road from Villanova.....

Loyola Chicago's two wins remind me of the 1963 championship team. Huge tournament upset. Won in overtime on a last second tip in overtime.....

I had them winning the first round, not the second.....

Ohio State-Gonzaga game is heating up rather well

Lads getting feisty

DannyBoi's son Andrew is playing a hell of a game, made a nice layup and stole the inbounds pass immediately.....

Heady point guard, hardly ever shoots the ball, passes it right away

There are those who grew up just down the road from Villanova.....

And there are those of us who grew up in Iowa, and if my envy shows through, well, it sure has been a long drought, and unless something weird and wonderful happens, the forecast isn't great. But hey, look at Loyola, who knows what can happen....................

And there are those of us who grew up in Iowa, and if my envy shows through, well, it sure has been a long drought, and unless something weird and wonderful happens, the forecast isn't great. But hey, look at Loyola, who knows what can happen....................

Iowa is a great place to live

I would never move back to the Philadelphia area

We have a good thing going around here, safe, nice friendly people who help each other out.....