Ross P. flips to Alabama

According to The Cleveland Plain Dealer, 10/20/2013........

"Also spotted on the sidelines (OSU vs UI) before the game was Glenville OL Marcelys Jones, who has issued a verbal commitment to OSU. Jones, however, is also heavily considering Alabama, and he'll take an official to Tuscaloosa on Nov. 9."

.........add another one to the competition at Alabama?

According to The Cleveland Plain Dealer, 10/20/2013........

"Also spotted on the sidelines (OSU vs UI) before the game was Glenville OL Marcelys Jones, who has issued a verbal commitment to OSU. Jones, however, is also heavily considering Alabama, and he'll take an official to Tuscaloosa on Nov. 9."

.........add another one to the competition at Alabama?

Bama plays LSU that wkend. I'm sure that'll be an electric place to be that wkend, and he'll prolly make a lot of money --- errr, I mean have a wonderful time.

Oooohh, see what I did there?

What an awful decision on his part. He will probably ride the bench or get cut due to the oversigning. He will get no shot at the nfl playing for those cheats.

I personally think if we win out with only a loss to Wisky we may get RP back. I think he would come back to a 8-4 with maybe a bowl win Hawkeye team.

What an awful decision on his part. He will probably ride the bench or get cut due to the oversigning. He will get no shot at the nfl playing for those cheats.

Or he could be the player we all wanted him to be if he came to Iowa and be the next first round OL to come out of Alabama. You never know.

I personally think if we win out with only a loss to Wisky we may get RP back. I think he would come back to a 8-4 with maybe a bowl win Hawkeye team.

I think if I can get Kate Upton to go out with me and hook up Brad Pitt as my new best friend and then hit the Powerball my life would really go on the upswing.

I think if I can get Kate Upton to go out with me and hook up Brad Pitt as my new best friend and then hit the Powerball my life would really go on the upswing.

Does this mean that Pierschbacher = Upton + Pitt + $$$$? The Upton and $$$$, I get. The Pitt as my buddy part, I don't get. You'd end up just having to watch over his army of kids. NO thanks.

Does this mean that Pierschbacher = Upton + Pitt + $$$$? The Upton and $$$$, I get. The Pitt as my buddy part, I don't get. You'd end up just having to watch over his army of kids. NO thanks.

Dude, all those pictures you see with Brangelina and that army of kids? Body doubles brah. Brad is either shooting a film (because he's true to his artform) or sitting on the beach in Bali smoking thai sticks and hanging out with mermaids at all times.

Why is this coming up again?! Can someone come up with some REAL news not ancient artifacts

Well, of Iowa's current 15 verbal commits, 27% are rated 2* and 100% are rated under 4*. Also, it is being reported that it is becoming more realistic that "Bama is hit with sanctions after the season and that Saban's wife has been confirmed shopping for a house in Austin (for a "vacation" home) while using a real estate agent directly tied to the UT program. People are hoping against hope that RP flips back. And why not?

Well, of Iowa's current 15 verbal commits, 27% are rated 2* and 100% are rated under 4*. Also, it is being reported that it is becoming more realistic that "Bama is hit with sanctions after the season and that Saban's wife has been confirmed shopping for a house in Austin (for a "vacation" home) while using a real estate agent directly tied to the UT program. People are hoping against hope that RP flips back. And why not?

Sorry, here is the link re: Saban/'Bama/house hunting. Nick Saban Texas Coach Rumors | Wife House Shopping Austin | SportsGrid

Alabama got their 7th OL verbal. 1 is a Juco.
Just crazy!

.....and they're going after at least 2 more. One is a current Buckeye verbal that is seriously considering AL and the other is Brian Wallace of whom the Hawks have been pursuing for a lengthy time. Wouldn't it be ironic if we get Wallace in the end.

But, wait . . . I thought that Ross P. was THE guy for Alabama when they were recruiting them; yet, they keep recruiting more OL?

Latest posts