Rose Bowl Gameday Parking

5Hawkeyes

I'm excited to be traveling to the Rose Bowl with my 15 year old son who loves the Hawks and Stanford almost as much. He'll have on his Hawkeye gear for sure!!! We put our own travel plan together. We're part of the fly to Vegas and drive in crowd. Excited what we have put together so far but my biggest concern at this point is the parking on game day. Not sure what time to get to Pasadena from Hollywood Hills and where we should consider parking. Anyone that is driving, have you looked into this at all and for anyone who has some experience I'd love to hear your thoughts?

Thanks.

Try the Pasadena Business Park thru parkme. $26, reserved space. Free shuttle to and from the game. If you walk, it is only .8 miles. Right next to the freeway, too.

I already know of a couple other Hawk fans besides my brother and I who will be parking there.

Try the Pasadena Business Park thru parkme. $26, reserved space. Free shuttle to and from the game. If you walk, it is only .8 miles. Right next to the freeway, too.

I already know of a couple other Hawk fans besides my brother and I who will be parking there.

So they have their own free shuttle to the stadium? That would be great. Thanks, I will check them out!!!

Parking in my drive way at home. :D

5Hawkeyes - Enjoy your trip. I think 83Hawk hit the plan as sounds pretty trouble-free for you.

I'm excited to be traveling to the Rose Bowl with my 15 year old son who loves the Hawks and Stanford almost as much. He'll have on his Hawkeye gear for sure!!! We put our own travel plan together. We're part of the fly to Vegas and drive in crowd. Excited what we have put together so far but my biggest concern at this point is the parking on game day. Not sure what time to get to Pasadena from Hollywood Hills and where we should consider parking. Anyone that is driving, have you looked into this at all and for anyone who has some experience I'd love to hear your thoughts?

Thanks.
5, why don't you want to park on the golf course at the Rose Bowl? You and your son can join my family and me at our little tailgate.

SoCal do you have to purchase parking at the golf course ahead of time or at the time you get there? What time do have to arrive to be able to get a spot?

Yup, i am part of the biz park crowd, pay $25, they even have tailgating and catering, then a free shuttle. Can't beat that.

Thanks to Hansenhawk on the OT for this one!

Yup, i am part of the biz park crowd, pay $25, they even have tailgating and catering, then a free shuttle. Can't beat that.

Looks like this is going to be a Hawkeye lot!

I second the thanks to hansenhawk.

SoCal do you have to purchase parking at the golf course ahead of time or at the time you get there? What time do have to arrive to be able to get a spot?
Hi Carfino ... Nice screen name. I don't think you need to buy the golf course lots in advance. They open at 4 am. I am planning to be there at that time because I'm nuts, but I think that will be the safest thing to do.

Whats the Biz Park? I'm renting a car at LA Ontario Airport and was planning on taking the city metro train to the Memorial Park Station, then walking over to the free shuttle at the Parson's Parking Lot.

I'd love to know if there's a different option, not that exited about getting to the Golf Course at 4AM.

Thanks!

Whats the Biz Park? I'm renting a car at LA Ontario Airport and was planning on taking the city metro train to the Memorial Park Station, then walking over to the free shuttle at the Parson's Parking Lot.

I'd love to know if there's a different option, not that exited about getting to the Golf Course at 4AM.

Thanks!
i don't blame you for not wanting to be there at 4. I suspect that 6:30 will be the time after which you don't want to arrive. If you don't want to deal with the golf course, the Parsons lot will work, but I found that to be a pain in the $&%. Like anything else, pick your poison: get there early and park close or get there not so early and Don!t.

Thanks!

Google "parkme Pasadena business park". They have 200 reserved spaces. $26. Tailgating is allowed. They will also have catered food for sale. Free shuttle to the Rose Bowl. If you walk, it is only .8 mile. It is right next to the freeway (210). There are several Hawk fans I know of that are parking here, myself included.

I, too was going to do the metro thing, but was concerned about finding safe parking. This is a much better option IMO.

Edit: Never mind, I was adding an extra / in the expiration spot. You just enter the numbers. Excited this will be a Hawkeye tailgate from the sounds of it!!!

I've been trying to reserve my spot at Pasadena Business Park and it keeps coming back the expiration date is malformed, whatever that means. 83, did you have any problems making the reservation? This looks to be the perfect option for my son and I. 15 min walk or ride the shuttle. We'll be able to tailgate at the parking then walk to meet our friends at the golf course and around the stadium. And it looks like a great exit route after the game right next to I-210.

Last edited:
Wow, I feel really fortunate. I just reserved mine this morning when I got into work. Glad I was able to secure a spot. And sorry for those who didn't. Can't wait!!!

Latest posts