Rose Bowl Gameday Parking

Has anyone looked at driving into Pasadena? We're coming from Hollywood and worried about the parade congestion. Not sure if we should drive direct through Glendale and on into Pasadena or come in the back way from the East. Excited to have gotten a spot in the Pasadena Business Parking lot. Should be a fun tailgate with other Hawk fans!!!

Appears still to have some spots left BTW, told a buddy of mine about it today and he still got parking there for the $25. Gonna be a Hawk Lot for sure!

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. I haven't been on HN much since Rob and John parted ways, but will be around much more now.

Driving DSM to Twin Cities, flying to Palm Springs and driving in on NYE, early afternoon.

Looks like the business park is sold out except for RV?

Are you sure? When you first get on the site it just shows RV parking, but you need to change the date to Jan. 1. When you do that, it will add the Rose Bowl + shuttle option. Pick a wide time range (I used 8am to 8pm but you can do whatever fits your schedule).

It appears there are still spots available. Give it another try!

Just booked a spot.
Changed the date to 1/1/2016.
Rose Bowl for $25 popped up. (Final price is $26 with $1 fee).
I changed the time to 4am ending at 11pm, and the price was unchanged.

Just booked a spot.
Changed the date to 1/1/2016.
Rose Bowl for $25 popped up. (Final price is $26 with $1 fee).
I changed the time to 4am ending at 11pm, and the price was unchanged.

It is going to be a Hawkeye lot for sure!

I booked my parking/tailgating spot today during lunch time. I'm booked, baby!

Departing Midway early on the 31st, arrive at LA Ontario around noon, grab some "In & Out" and then hit the grocery store and liquor barn so I can gear up for the tailgate like I do on game day at Kinnick.

I fully plan on celebrating NYE on Central Time so the wife and I can get up in time to arrive at the Biz Lot btwn 8-9. I have all day Saturday to check out the area.

See everyone in the Biz Lot Friday AM.

GO HAWKS!!!

Somebody at least buy me (I am hansenhawk :) a beer at the lot!

I'll be glad to buy you and 83 a beer. This has made the final part of our Rose Bowl trip so easy. I asked earlier about getting to the lot that day without the parade congestion. I did speak with a guy from Pasadena who said many roads will most likely be closed that day. Here are his directions coming in on I-210 from the West, hope this helps:

Option 1:
Exit to 210-East to Pasadena
Exit to Lincoln Ave.
L at end of ramp onto Howard Ave.
R onto Lincoln Ave (I doubt you will be allowed to turn here)
Your parking will be on your left about 0.5 miles up. It is immediately after the lights for Washington Blvd.
OPTION 1A: If you are not allowed to turn R onto Lincoln Ave, continue under the freeway and take your next R onto Mentone Ave.
R onto Washington Blvd; this will be an insanely busy street, but you only have to travel a few hundred feet.
Your parking will be on your left (while still on Washington Blvd). Make sure that you turn left into the parking lot before you reach the stop lights at Lincoln/Washington.

Just purchased our spot in the Pasadena Business Park as well! If you use the coupon code SBEXPO it takes the cost down to $22.25!

Latest posts