Roll Call... Who is driving to Pasadena??

dont think it was you' but I live in Grand Junction and am having breakfast at a McDonalds this morning. Who walks in but a couple of carloads of Hawk fans. Had to go over and say Hi. Roads are clear from Denver t I-15 for the next few days. Beautiful trip. Enjoy and Go Hawks!!

I've heard that the the roads through there can be fine and then turn bad quick. Is that true or is it pretty much a for sure thing that it will be fine through Wednesday early afternoon?

You gonna try to make it to grand junction now?? Realistically does anyone know how far Grand Junction is from Denver?
About 4 and half hours. You summit at 10K feet right before you get to Copper Basin. Usually takes a plane to get that high. Normally it takes about 11 hours to get to Denver from IAC but you pick up an hour crossing timezones so it looks like 10 hours. It's 12 hours from Denver to Las Vegas, but again you cross timezones. About 4 hours from LV to So Cal.

I've heard that the the roads through there can be fine and then turn bad quick. Is that true or is it pretty much a for sure thing that it will be fine through Wednesday early afternoon?
Might hit a little snow over the passes. Doesn't look like much though. Grand Junction is supposed to be dry all week.

We are an hour west of des moines now. We were contemplating taking 80 to avoid 70. Is that a bad idea? What are the odds that 70 is fine now but will suck in 10 hours?

We are an hour west of des moines now. We were contemplating taking 80 to avoid 70. Is that a bad idea? What are the odds that 70 is fine now but will suck in 10 hours?
From what I hear it's suppose to be clear most of the week. We just passed vail and everything looks good.

What's good restaurant and hotel recommendations??
What kind of food do you want? We have most of the chains, but if you want something local, I,d recommend Pantuso's for Italian, W.W. Peppers for Southwest/Mexican, and for new age (I guess that's what you'd call it) Bin 707. Have all the chain hotels as well. If you want something quick and cheap, go with the chains.

What kind of food do you want? We have most of the chains, but if you want something local, I,d recommend Pantuso's for Italian, W.W. Peppers for Southwest/Mexican, and for new age (I guess that's what you'd call it) Bin 707. Have all the chain hotels as well. If you want something quick and cheap, go with the chains.
I'm looking for beer, the basketball game and good food.

Latest posts