Rob Howe Having it Out With Perrault...

Matt and Ken are now glossing over the fact that Rob had nothing against saying that some teammates had to know, when Rob was clearly saying that saying Stanzi "had to have known" was wreckless. Ken, come off of Matt's ledge!

Reading his tweets yesterday notice same thing Howe called out. I tweeted at him yesterday that this was the day Hawkeye fans started hating him and clones started saying he aint so bad. Guess I was a day off

Shane, Clone fans hate this stupid jackwagon even worse than Hawkeye fans do! No way is anyone going to give him props.

I wasn't saying that all Clone fans will have his back...just that the only ones who will have his back, are Clone fans.

Edit: It was a crappy way to make my point though. I see that it looks bad. So to all Clone fans who aren't backing Matt, I apologize for my post in question!

Last edited:
Shane, Clone fans hate this stupid jackwagon even worse than Hawkeye fans do! No way is anyone going to give him props.

Yeah on CycloneFanatic there is a thread where most posters are having the same reaction as Hawkeye fans are right now. Some of them are giving kudos to Rob and one was asking Chris Williams to do the same thing Rob did.

Back in '81? WTF does this have to do with 2010?

He had a point though until he got on that tangent. Anyone that has gone to college knows that the football team is a clique. Inside of that big clique there is definitely smaller cliques but they are going to the same parties, the same bars that cater to them and I doubt that they are talking about the latest episode of The Office when they come together on Monday. They are talking about how sweet their respective parties were over the weekend if they weren't at the same party.

Rob said what we all think...Matt is a shock jock. A gimmick. He gets off by ******* people off. Hawk or Clone doesn't matter to him.

Latest posts