Rob Bruggeman sucker punched in Des Moines

HawkeyeHypnosis

Police: NFL lineman, former Hawkeye assaulted in apparent downtown sucker punch | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

From article:

Robert Bruggeman, 26, was walking down Court Avenue around 1:50 a.m. near Erwin Arturo Castro-Cortez, 28, police said.

Officers said they saw Castro-Cortez shove Bruggeman. When Bruggeman turned around, Castro-Cortez allegedly punched him in the face.

Police who saw the incident said the attack was unprovoked. Bruggeman had a cut to his upper lip and complained of pain around his nose and mouth.

He refused medical attention.

I can see this as Court Ave is to ex ISU football players what the NFL is to ex Iowa football players.

Color me shocked that you are over here at 9 AM on a Monday. Cant obsess all week if you dont start on Monday morning, right?

Well I was pretty bored sitting in my summer class this morning, so I just thought I'd come glance over here, I really don't mind this place even as an ISU fan. I hardly go to CF as is.... HawkfromNorwalk can't be obsessed all week unless he gets his shots in monday morning I can see.

Well I was pretty bored sitting in my summer class this morning, so I just thought I'd come glance over here, I really don't mind this place even as an ISU fan. I hardly go to CF as is.... HawkfromNorwalk can't be obsessed all week unless he gets his shots in monday morning I can see.

HA! That is a straight-up "I know you are, but what am I" response.

Addressing the original story, Bruggs can take a hit from a truck...I'm guessing he's ok.

Police: NFL lineman, former Hawkeye assaulted in apparent downtown sucker punch | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

From article:

Robert Bruggeman, 26, was walking down Court Avenue around 1:50 a.m. near Erwin Arturo Castro-Cortez, 28, police said.

Officers said they saw Castro-Cortez shove Bruggeman. When Bruggeman turned around, Castro-Cortez allegedly punched him in the face.

Police who saw the incident said the attack was unprovoked. Bruggeman had a cut to his upper lip and complained of pain around his nose and mouth.

He refused medical attention.
dude must hit like a sissy....or Bruggeman is that tough

HA! That is a straight-up "I know you are, but what am I" response.

Addressing the original story, Bruggs can take a hit from a truck...I'm guessing he's ok.

That wasn't Bruggeman, that was Koeppel. But I would assume that Bruggeman would be alright.

Latest posts