Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks

The NFL is full of rapists, drug addicts, wife beaters, animal abusers, and murderers and this is the type of thing that people get upset about. It's nuts.

Its all upsetting, but this just happened...so its current. Folks will get upset at the other stuff, and post about that too, when it happens.

Equal opportunity upsettingness...

Yet we still love football. Weird isn't it.

The NFL is full of rapists, drug addicts, wife beaters, animal abusers, and murderers and this is the type of thing that people get upset about. It's nuts.

****not to derail this thread***** and people believe that KF kept DJK out of the NFL.....

****not to derail this thread***** and people believe that KF kept DJK out of the NFL.....

Excellent, sir.

citizen_cane.gif

At the risk of being a contrarian, I thought that interview was great.

I like my pro sports with a side of theater. You ever watch a little WWF? That interview was classic heel.

Peyton vs. Sherman Super Bowl? Perfect.

I got the feel that. Bradshaw has a bit of a man crush on Sherman. Anyone else get that weird vibe?

Have u seen terry bradshaw? I don't think he's too greedy at this point in his life and I'm pretty sure he will take whatever he can get his hands on. He has one of the ugliest heads on the planet and is as dumb as a post

At the risk of being a contrarian, I thought that interview was great.

I like my pro sports with a side of theater. You ever watch a little WWF? That interview was classic heel.

Peyton vs. Sherman Super Bowl? Perfect.

Disagree with you about the interview. I found it incredibly distasteful, and the look on Erin's face was priceless.

However, I do agree with you about the WWF thing. Sherman immediately reminded me of Booker T. I thought he was about to bust out into a break dance at any moment. My apologies to Booker T, as he was just acting. Unfortunately, this is who Richard Sherman actually is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9G2shwRyM

I dunno, I believe the vast majority of the NFL players are decent dudes......Of the 1700 or so players probably 1500 are doing the right thing.....It is the 200 players, 4 or 5 bad apples per team that ruin it for everyone else and get all the attention.

While the interview was completely ridiculous, it was also refreshing. One of the few honest statements by an NFL player/coach in an interview this season. Most of what they say is company line nonsense. SF and Seattle pretty much hate each other, and starts with the HCs. Nice to hear some honesty.

The guy knows exactly what he's doing, whether we think he's crazy or not. He's building a brand for himself and adding to it. I think he's doing nothing more than putting on a show. We may despise his antics, but how many NFL players can flat out ball, yet don't have a personality to make them anything but a face in the crowd. Sherman absolutely knows what he's doing and his image and athletic ability are making a name for him. He's doing nothing more than playing head games.

IMHO I think its perfcet for Seattle at this point in the season, as it takes alot of the focus off a 2nd year QB preparing for the Super Bowl. I think Wilson benefits greatly from this.

I can't figure out which interview is more entertaining. The one from last night, or this one?
[video=youtube;nun5scYroxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nun5scYroxA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
sparky - just watched the video - he is a complete arsewipe. he said he was going to 'beat' skip in the interview. by making it personal the way he did he just made himself look very little.

sparky - just watched the video - he is a complete arsewipe. he said he was going to 'beat' skip in the interview. by making it personal the way he did he just made himself look very little.

Completely agree. He's a giant dbag. He's the type of guy that is intelligent but tries way to hard to show it off.

Anyone with a Stanford diploma might as well wipe his *** with it because if this idiot has one it means nothing.

The post game deal was just a classless idiot, but in this interview he just had no idea what was going on and made himself look very bad.

While the interview was completely ridiculous, it was also refreshing. One of the few honest statements by an NFL player/coach in an interview this season. Most of what they say is company line nonsense. SF and Seattle pretty much hate each other, and starts with the HCs. Nice to hear some honesty.

Yes, what a breath of fresh air!

The guy knows exactly what he's doing, whether we think he's crazy or not. He's building a brand for himself and adding to it. I think he's doing nothing more than putting on a show. We may despise his antics, but how many NFL players can flat out ball, yet don't have a personality to make them anything but a face in the crowd. Sherman absolutely knows what he's doing and his image and athletic ability are making a name for him. He's doing nothing more than playing head games.

IMHO I think its perfcet for Seattle at this point in the season, as it takes alot of the focus off a 2nd year QB preparing for the Super Bowl. I think Wilson benefits greatly from this.

So he is a Kardashian, now? I guess the Richard Sherman sex tape(video) is on its way. I'm somewhat joking I get what you are saying, but is this the best way to build your "brand" these days? Yes, I would like more than cliches and soundbites during interviews I guess I am old the 'get off the lawn' guy in this thread. I think there is better way to go about it than being soooooo way over-the-top.

Latest posts