Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks

wow. the guy told him what he was going to do. sherman said go ahead. the guy does it. and then sherman screams 'victim'. you've got to believe he deserved more - if a player hits him like that after a game while still on the field. his mouth is probably running non stop.

as far as sherman 'winning'....what did he win? if you are a football fan who didn't know his name, you probably do now. i don't think his marketing ability rises due to that. i think of all those who didn't know his name, 99% think he is a piece of excrement, especially if they have now watched youtube vids of his past stupid moves.

The problem for Sherman is that being brash is the only way to grow his brand. If you're a lockdown corner and they stay completely away, you're out of the game. Look at guys like Revis and Asumgwa (sp). Sure they made a lot of money football wise, but they were not endorsement stars. Deion knew he had to be brash to grow his brand, and Sherman is following his footsteps. Man that dude can ball.

Primetime also was an absolute stud coming out of college and was a 2 sport athlete. I didn't know Richard Sherman from a ham sandwich until his whole Adderall ordeal

wow. the guy told him what he was going to do. sherman said go ahead. the guy does it. and then sherman screams 'victim'. you've got to believe he deserved more - if a player hits him like that after a game while still on the field. his mouth is probably running non stop.

as far as sherman 'winning'....what did he win? if you are a football fan who didn't know his name, you probably do now. i don't think his marketing ability rises due to that. i think of all those who didn't know his name, 99% think he is a piece of excrement, especially if they have now watched youtube vids of his past stupid moves.

I would cry for 3 weeks if someone hit me that hard tho, wooofta that was a quick right..
I think towards the end there where Big Sherm was shouting nonsense...I think he was in the process of digesting his teef.

The problem for Sherman is that being brash is the only way to grow his brand. If you're a lockdown corner and they stay completely away, you're out of the game. Look at guys like Revis and Asumgwa (sp). Sure they made a lot of money football wise, but they were not endorsement stars. Deion knew he had to be brash to grow his brand, and Sherman is following his footsteps. Man that dude can ball.

This dimwit is no Deion. Not even close. lol

Primetime also was an absolute stud coming out of college and was a 2 sport athlete. I didn't know Richard Sherman from a ham sandwich until his whole Adderall ordeal

that probably explains him to a T. probably on more than aadderall now. should be on ritalin.

and, that was one hell of a quick right. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......sherm gave those little nervous laughs for quite a while after the punch to his mouth.

A_-WUZnCcAA8x-4.jpg:large

I would cry for 3 weeks if someone hit me that hard tho, wooofta that was a quick right..
I think towards the end there where Big Sherm was shouting nonsense...I think he was in the process of digesting his teef.

Sherman was lucky that the guy slapped him instead of punched him or he would have been out cold. That was a quick right and lineman hit HARD.

For Sherman there is a little saying, it is better to be seen and not heard than to open your mouth and show what a total moron you are...