Rhodes "Pout and be a jerk" when Iowa wins

I don't hate him, crychump. I think he's an embarrassment to his profession, in the same bush-league mold of tim brewster and ron zook.
Rhoads clearly wants you sucker clown fans to think he's "fiery" like Bo Pelini, but in fact he's just an out of control dooshbag. Sound & fury, signifying nothing.
Don't confuse mockery with hate, lil sis.

So much jealousy and butthurt.

But go ahead, deny all that and continue with your posts making fun of his appearance and mocking a supposed speech impediment, which (if it was true) would be fundamentally similar to mocking someone in a wheelchair.

So much jealousy and butthurt.

But go ahead, deny all that and continue with your posts making fun of his appearance and mocking a fake speech impediment, which (if it was true) would be fundamentally similar to mocking someone in a wheelchair.

Wait. You post this ^ but I'M supposedly butthurt and jealous? lulz

Say what you want about arn Anderson-er Paul Rhodes, but the guy has the best posture of any head coach in the country

I don't hate him, crychump. I think he's an embarrassment to his profession, in the same bush-league mold of tim brewster and ron zook.
Rhoads clearly wants you sucker clown fans to think he's "fiery" like Bo Pelini, but in fact he's just an out of control dooshbag. Sound & fury, signifying nothing.

People in his profession don't share your opinion.

Jealous of what? Iowa has had a decade like ISU will never have. As much negativity as there is on this board, Iowa has finished in the top 10 4 times in the past ten seasons. ISU will never do that.

Jealous that a program that you refuse to accept as worthy of even existing has improved and has received a hell of a lot more positive national publicity over the past 3 years than your's has.

Its not the ISU has a better program, but you guys can't accept ISU's improvement which has coincided with what looks like a decline in your program. So you resort to making really stupid/tasteless jokes about ISU's coach to make yourself feel better. What other explanation is there?

So much jealousy
Jealous of what? Iowa has had a decade like ISU will never have. As much negativity as there is on this board, Iowa has finished in the top 10 4 times in the past ten seasons. ISU will never do that.
Iowa fans always fight back in the past tense. I think there is no arguing the guy with more upside in the future is Rhoads and its not even close.

Embarrassment? How do you figure?....Moreover, how do you classify him, with Tim Brewster or Ron Zook?
Where I fail to see your logic on that front:
A.)Ron Zook is probably one of the best recruiters of the past 10 years....
B.) Tim Brewster is one of the worst coaches in the Big 10 in the past 10 years...

You also might want to work on your spelling, because it makes you appear as a degenerate imbecile....

Latest posts