Rhoads-zo the Clown

hawkdrummer1

ESPN just showed a "top 10" highlight of one of their big plays...including split screen with Coach Woads going bananas on the sideline. Wow...high school. Just...high school. (a perfect fit for ISU)

And word is filtering out of Ames that he had an epic meltdown at the postgame press conference (just a matter of time til the links show up) over the possible Texas fumble on the last drive. The "big" 12 is likely to censure him.

I'm one of the lead horses that has asked KFz to show more emotion. But this guy is a clown...no pun intended. Or perhaps...it's apropo. I'll take the professional (and more mature) demeanor of Ferentz any day....and twice on Sundays.

That was not rhoads btw. The guy didnt have a beard. BUT rhoads did blow up on the post game interview like a freak.

paw....a a a a a a.....we're the least penalized..a a a a a a a team in the conference....a a a a a a quite a few hankies on the field this evening.

very pwoud to blame a a a a a the wefs for the loss this even a a a a ing....

I have never seen so much love for a fool that loses than this guy. Whatever he is doing to brainwash isu fans its working and he is cashing in!

3852811759_cdd641b10e_z.jpg

You and ankle should be nominated for cyclone haters of the month. Good grief. You must like beating up a guy after he got robbed.

It's kind of hard to have much sympathy when said "robbing" was questionable at best and occurred at the one yard line.

Good thing he got in his "so proud" catch phrase into his comments.

He needs to face the music, his team screwed the pooch with their 10 penalties for 118 yards and his crappy play calling. What a clown.

It's kind of hard to have much sympathy when said "robbing" was questionable at best and occurred at the one yard line.

The whistle clearly had not blown and he was not down. Plus, all three broadcasters thought it was a fumble. Some of you guys on here............man. If this happened to the hawks this board would melt from hawk fans sick about the call.

The whistle clearly had not blown and he was not down. Plus, all three broadcasters thought it was a fumble. Some of you guys on here............man. If this happened to the hawks this board would melt from hawk fans sick about the call.

This is the kind of hijinks that go on in the 2nd class league known as "The Big XII" - it's Mack's farewell tour. They're not going to let him leave Ames for the last time with an "L".

Remember the treatment Nebraska got their final season? I hate the Fuskers, but they got screwed over & over by the refs that year as a parting shot.

Nope and nope.

Yep and ??. That was unquestionably a fumble the first time at the one yard line. #52 had already taken a couple of steps before the RB went down and the whistle blew the play dead. Yes, they committed some stupid penalties and let it come down to a bad call like that making the difference in the end, but they still got robbed.