Rhoads-zo the Clown

Those are good points, but it is telling to me that the only people that don't like the guy are Hawk fans.

I think you're way off there. I think most of us like the guy, we just get a chuckle out of his antics and how you folks and the media lap it up.

I think you're way off there. I think most of us like the guy, we just get a chuckle out of his antics and how you folks and the media lap it up.
Yeah, I guess it probably isn't a dislike, but seems to be a "think he is an idiot" thing. I just think there is great similarity between the way Paul and Fran act, but people here can't admit that. Two guys that can't bottle up their passion, and shouldn't. I know I won't change anyone's minds here, but it is just my observation and opinion. Something for ya to think about.

Yeah, I guess it probably isn't a dislike, but seems to be a "think he is an idiot" thing. I just think there is great similarity between the way Paul and Fran act, but people here can't admit that. Two guys that can't bottle up their passion, and shouldn't. I know I won't change anyone's minds here, but it is just my observation and opinion. Something for ya to think about.

Nothing to think about really...the PR and Fran comparisons are not viable...not really.

I don't like Paul, and I think he's an idiot. Although, in a way, I do liek him, because the idiotic way he acts distracts clown fans from how bad of a coach he really is. Trust me, if Fran bottoms the program out in his 5th season, we won't be bragging about his passion around here.

I don't like Paul, and I think he's an idiot. Although, in a way, I do liek him, because the idiotic way he acts distracts clown fans from how bad of a coach he really is. Trust me, if Fran bottoms the program out in his 5th season, we won't be bragging about his passion around here.

While I think his press conference rant was wrong, I will say, I like Rhoads and the direction he is trying to move the ISU program. Miles above Chizik in terms of class and sincerity, etc. But, ISU got it wrong when they fired Danny Mac.

While I think his press conference rant was wrong, I will say, I like Rhoads and the direction he is trying to move the ISU program. Miles above Chizik in terms of class and sincerity, etc. But, ISU got it wrong when they fired Danny Mac.
Lickliter was miles above Alford when it came to class and sincerity, but Iowa got it wrong when they fired Davis.

Rhoades is a great guy, just liek Lick, but "the direction he's trying to move the program" is the same direction Lick moved the Iowa BB program. Not as horribly as Lick did, but it's definitely the same direction.

This is exactly right. I got nothing against the guy. I admire his attitude considering the mountain he is trying to climb.

What I find interesting, is the starry eyed clone fans who see PR on sportscenter and think the whole nation is seeing what they see. What they don't realize, is that while they are swooning, the rest of us are snickering as the guy comes off kinda' buffoonish.

Oh, hey. We're the team in the NCAA's that's laughing at your December win over us.
Clown-logic. Who can understand it. Be sure to send us postcard from the basement of the big 12 this season.
hqdefault.jpg

Clown-logic. Who can understand it. Be sure to send us postcard from the basement of the big 12 this season.
hqdefault.jpg

Lol I'm sure Texas A&M fans were giving Bama fans a hard time after Bama win their second consecutive NC because they beat them earlier in the season. A game that meant nothing obviously. I'll go ahead and get on board with a loss to iowa every year if it means playing in the NCAA's.

Yea maybe over the top with the post game conference. Any of you hear him yesterday morning on Dan Patrick. He was quite a bit more subdued and it seemed Dan was trying to poke at him to get him to go off but it didn't happen. There were times the last couple years I just wanted to poke a stick at Kirk to see if he'd get out of his unemotional persona during games and at post game interviews. Were winning now but if we were 0-5 or 1-4 you can bet people would be calling for Kirk's head again and jabbing at his unemotional personality.

[video=youtube;1pnBH_4-mas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pnBH_4-mas[/video]

Lol I'm sure Texas A&M fans were giving Bama fans a hard time after Bama win their second consecutive NC because they beat them earlier in the season. A game that meant nothing obviously. I'll go ahead and get on board with a loss to iowa every year if it means playing in the NCAA's.
Then you're in for a shock. Cause it doesn't.