Reminded why I hardly care anymore.

Kirk was fine with playing a bowl game, in New York, on a frozen baseball field, during December last year. yay

Let's extend his contract with a fat raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I laughed watching the post game stuff after that bowl game, Kirk and Gary acted like they won the national title. That bowl is so lame. I was glad they won, but it is nothing to brag about.

I laughed watching the post game stuff after that bowl game, Kirk and Gary acted like they won the national title. That bowl is so lame. I was glad they won, but it is nothing to brag about.
You ever see those Publisher's Clearinghouse commercials where the Prize Patrol shows up in a minivan and give people a million bucks? That was basically Kurt after that bowl game. He had a $500k bonus for 8 wins and a $100k bonus for a bowl win. $600k for that game. WERE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???? And he got a $650k retention bonus for being employed on January 31. When you make as much as Kurt and you are sitting there thinking "man, I'm gonna have a whopper of a tax bill" but then you managed to beat a powerhouse BC team and not go Woody Hayes in the process thereby ensuring you will be employed on 1/31, you would be ecstatic knowing that cash is gonna hit to help pay that big tax bill.
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...n-bonuses-this-season/8LUJyTmvhhHZERAFIdJwzJ/

I see the "done watching" thing so many times. I always wonder if anybody really stops watching.
Hell no! See definition of insanity used against the the coaching staff on a regular basis. I keep watching seeing the same ole but expecting different results!

The fact that a 10-2 season would cause a segment of this board to bitch and moan says it all.

I mean good grief.

Steve, 10-2 to the eye is a fabulous record; however, this isn’t the old schedule where we regularly play Michigan, MSU, PSU, or OSU anymore. We Hawk fans got salty when the country questioned the 12-0 regular season record in 2015. But the reality is, they should have. UW skated to the same record last season with 2 home games against the 4th best team in the East, avoiding OSU and PSU. Then they drop the BTTG and boom, no CFP. This is due to the crap devision we’re in; if we all played the same legit schedule, we would not be challenged on the strength of schedule because it would have been proven on the field. With the current setup in this West devision crap, it’s basically a one game, winner take all scenario because all the other teams are crap. While that means we have an easier path to the BTTG, if we beat UW, it also has every valid reason to be questioned. This unbalanced schedule has allowed us to aim for Wisconsin, when before we knew we had to be better, to beat PSU and OSU to prove we were legit. The setup, in my opinion, if far from healthy, despite being significantly easier by in large.

Latest posts