Remember when? You too Jon...

Apparently there are some CO fumes making their way in to the duct work of your mobile home. Let me simplify this.

All the teams we beat are garbage.

All the teams we lost to are not.

I think you're making it a little too simple.

Minnesota has 8 wins... I'm not saying they are a good team but they are not "garbage"
The teams we have lost to have a combines 3 loses and are all top 20 teams. I would say they are better that "not garbage" as you describe them.

Permission granted. For what its worse, this isnt pointed at the casual fan that comes in here and posts from time to time. Its more aimed at the "fans" that come here every day, and scream about how much we suck, how much Kirk sucks, how poor recruiting is, and the over all **** poor state of the program. I dont know if you fall into that area or not tuba..

Weren't many saying we could be better, but have a worse record, because our schedule was tougher? Now they are saying that sure we have won 7 games, but against garbage teams. #HaterAid

Jon has not totally given up on KF, altho after the Wisky game he sounded like he had...confirmed when he chose to print the transcript of the Purdue coaches presser before the Iowa game the next week where Hazell said Iowa has zero deception and they know exactly what they are going to do on every play....transparent shot at KF by Jon...the joke was on Hazell as his team got trucked by that Iowa grade school offense the next Saturday. Then the next week Hazell said in his presser that OSU did not have the kind of physical fronts that Iowa and Wisky had....then proceeded to get hammered by Hyde and the OSU o-line....after which Meyer said he thought OSU was plenty physical. Hazell might keep his opinions to himself going forward.

I think you're making it a little too simple.

Minnesota has 8 wins... I'm not saying they are a good team but they are not "garbage"
The teams we have lost to have a combines 3 loses and are all top 20 teams. I would say they are better that "not garbage" as you describe them.

What Minnesota's record be if they played Georgia's schedule this year?

Dean, they're the kinda people you sit behind at a game and ***** because we run this play and not that play, ect ect...

Jon has not totally given up on KF, altho after the Wisky game he sounded like he had...confirmed when he chose to print the transcript of the Purdue coaches presser before the Iowa game the next week where Hazell said Iowa has zero deception and they know exactly what they are going to do on every play....transparent shot at KF by Jon...the joke was on Hazell as his team got trucked by that Iowa grade school offense the next Saturday. Then the next week Hazell said in his presser that OSU did not have the kind of physical fronts that Iowa and Wisky had....then proceeded to get hammered by Hyde and the OSU o-line....after which Meyer said he thought OSU was plenty physical. Hazell might keep his opinions to himself going forward.

you gotta admit, its refeshing to see a coach say whats on his mind.

Dean, they're the kinda people you sit behind at a game and ***** because we run this play and not that play, ect ect...

Yes who are we proles to question the leadership of a program that has more losses when favored by 10 than the next 5 best Big 10 schools combined over the last decade. You are correct, that is the mark of flawless in game decisions and play calling. Not to mention our outstanding track record on defending fake punts.

This isn't a season of epic proportions, but I will admit to be over reactionary this year...at times, frightfully so.

Yes who are we proles to question the leadership of a program that has more losses when favored by 10 than the next 5 best Big 10 schools combined over the last decade. You are correct, that is the mark of flawless in game decisions and play calling. Not to mention our outstanding track record on defending fake punts.[/QUOTE

But why you mad? You've yet to answer our question buddy! I mean, we all answered yours. Fair is fair. Where are you getting your info from? We all know you didnt actually look that up, and figure it out on your own. Its too cold in your mommys basement to take your slippers off and count your wee little piggies

Whoa that is an incredible leap to make there, since I never even read the transcript beyond the first paragraph.

This isn't a season of epic proportions, but I will admit to be over reactionary this year...at times, frightfully so.

Thank you Jon, thats all I was looking for. Ive been on your site since 01 or 02 I think, and Ive always found myself siding with you, and very pleased that you've always been level headed about the Hawks. This year, not so much. And I think as we look back, I think you can see that it wasnt warrented. 8-4 or 7-5 is NOT an epic season, at least not in eastern Iowa, but it is when you look at where we were, and or where many thought we were headed, right?

Latest posts