Remember CJB to Willies in last April's final open scrimmage?

I didn't compare their ability, I simply used an example. The poster referred to KMM as being cocky, no clue if he is or not. I do however know TD was Uber cocky. All I was trying to say, that you missed, was that, as a fan, I don't care if the players think they are God's gift at the Column downtown. As long as they keep their nose clean and play well.

Yeah, KMM is nowhere near Timmy D on the field. Everybody knows that.

KMM also wasnt quite as bad as you make it sound.

Credibility....message board credibility..... lol.

Most people undersood what you were saying.

It's all hush hush "insider" info.

What are you talking about it being "hush hush"? I come here and blab most the stuff I hear, some I don't repeat out of respect for players, coaches ect.

I'm not privy to anything that anyone else talking to people wouldn't be told if asked the right questions, or if you actively listen to what's being said.

I previously had one source that was way "hush hush" but I no longer see her, as I've got a new lady friend. But in all respect to that source, she's the one that told me one ferentz was saying another was leaving.. which turned out to be wrong (even if that was the original "plan", it didn't pan out).

I am going to assume the sarcasm level in your post is very high??

I thought it might come off that way but it actually wasn't meant to. I'm not saying that's what happened. All I'm saying is once a new starter was named, all of the players that were rumored to be leaving might have changed their minds. Who knows.

What are you talking about it being "hush hush"? I come here and blab most the stuff I hear, some I don't repeat out of respect for players, coaches ect.

I'm not privy to anything that anyone else talking to people wouldn't be told if asked the right questions, or if you actively listen to what's being said.

I previously had one source that was way "hush hush" but I no longer see her, as I've got a new lady friend. But in all respect to that source, she's the one that told me one ferentz was saying another was leaving.. which turned out to be wrong (even if that was the original "plan", it didn't pan out).

Wait a second... are you 32 and banging normal aged college chicks? Niiiice.

I thought it might come off that way but it actually wasn't meant to. I'm not saying that's what happened. All I'm saying is once a new starter was named, all of the players that were rumored to be leaving might have changed their minds. Who knows.

Appreciate the response...there is logic there, though I cannot draw any conclusions.

I don't know why he would find that hard to believe.

Players did leave, the entrenched starter left.

Obviously that thing was going to break one way or the other. If Rudock would have been named the starter, again, it could been a much uglier situation.

Latest posts