Remember CJB to Willies in last April's final open scrimmage?

First, yes I am a 32 year old student. I guess darn on me for serving in the military right out of high school. I shoulda thought of the implications of getting a free education, while making more than most of you, would have before I made that silly decision!

Second, I Internet right. Some of you may want to learn from me, as you're taking it waaaaaaaaaaay to serious.

You're welcome for the free advice.

Thanks for your service, and congrats on making more money than most of us. That still does nothing to explain why a 32 year old student is hanging with 19 year old students

Thanks for your service, and congrats on making more money than most of us. That still does nothing to explain why a 32 year old student is hanging with 19 year old students

I wonder how many times he has been busted for giving booze to minors.

First, yes I am a 32 year old student. I guess darn on me for serving in the military right out of high school. I shoulda thought of the implications of getting a free education, while making more than most of you, would have before I made that silly decision!

Second, I Internet right. Some of you may want to learn from me, as you're taking it waaaaaaaaaaay to serious.

You seem pretty happy with yourself. I don't really understand why you think you're better than everyone else or why you feel the need to tear down KMM in order to strengthen your argument.

He may have been the all time receptions leader but I can think of 10-15 better Hawk recievers just durring Ferentz time.

dude was the defenition of mediocre. Mediocre size, speed, hands, everything.

He was the defenition of right place right time. Very little talent to compete against and happened to come around in a time where there are just more possessions in a game.

It's not at all a stretch to imagine Willies surpassing him given the chance.
Give us the names of these guys. Are they better just because you liked them more?

Exactly zero times.

And to why I am around 19 year old students... well, I haven't found the class strictly for older adults yet, when I do I'll let you know.
Sounds like a cheap and convenient excuse. Would that work for a 32 year old pedophile who picked up a twelve year old girl.

Give us the names of these guys. Are they better just because you liked them more?

I am not belittling KMM but Kaspar, Mo Brown, CJ Jones, Ed Hinkle, DJK, C Solomon, McNutt, probably Dominque Douglas (for one year) and add in some of the tight ends.

I am not trying to back anybody in this argument but their have been a lot of good receivers just not enough of them. KMM made some great catches in his career including quite a few last year. He had that great leap and catch in 2011 for the winner in the Pitt comeback and a lot of great catches.

Appreciate your service.

Kasper, Hinkle, Jones, Brown Solomon, Douglas, Brodell, Stross, Sandeman, DJK, McNutt, Smith.

If were being honest the majority of hawk fans would consider the majority of these guys better than KMM.

My point was not to put him down but to point out that records are not always indicative of who is the most talented.

Last edited:
Sounds like a cheap and convenient excuse. Would that work for a 32 year old pedophile who picked up a twelve year old girl.

::yawn::

If you wanna troll someone, don't make it obvious.

If you're actually (bizarrely) serious, well.. if that comparison actually computes in your head, I just hope you're not ever forgetting to wear your helmet or lick your windows.

I'm not better than anyone, I'm a rather humble guy. But I'm entitled to my opinion that KMM is about as overrated as it gets. I'm glad he was a Hawk, I just think it would be better if he was a hawk that was the #3 or #4 guy instead of #1.

HAHA.....well done HOCKS23. Still kindda creepy you hang with 19 year olds, but this made me laugh my azz off.

I don't hang out with 19 year olds bro. I'm in class with them, that's the extent of it. Although, I did thank Damon Bullock the other day for being a great hawkeye and wished him well in the future.

Maybe that's creepy?

I don't hang out with 19 year olds bro. I'm in class with them, that's the extent of it. Although, I did thank Damon Bullock the other day for being a great hawkeye and wished him well in the future.

Maybe that's creepy?

Not buying it. So now you are claiming that you knew about Willies leaving the team because you were in class with a player? So this player is just telling everyone in class this, or is he whispering to just you? You know that JR hated KMM, and Sunshine cause football player is just saying this in class? You know KMM is a d0uche when he goes out cause players tells you in class?

Weird that you seem to be the only student on campus that the football players are passing info to, that then come and post it here.......Sorry, but it doesn't take an intelligence officer to figure out your story doesn't add up at all.

Not buying it. So now you are claiming that you knew about Willies leaving the team because you were in class with a player? So this player is just telling everyone in class this, or is he whispering to just you? You know that JR hated KMM, and Sunshine cause football player is just saying this in class? You know KMM is a d0uche when he goes out cause players tells you in class?

Weird that you seem to be the only student on campus that the football players are passing info to, that then come and post it here.......Sorry, but it doesn't take an intelligence officer to figure out your story doesn't add up at all.

There's group projects, and I've said on here my biggest source before is my roommates gf who is friends with JR. Yes, I do talk to students both athlete and non, they're not my peer group, but they are my "peers" in school.

This will be my last response to the idiotic line of thought involved with the subject, find a new troll angle. :)

Honest question: Was there, or was there not, a series of posts by someone indicating that there would be mass exodus from the Iowa football team before the start of the 2015 season?

Who else is leaving the team? What other players don't get along? Who's the team favorites.

What do your sources tell you deepthroat? (I am shocked if you get that reference...look it up quick)

KMM could have been cocky on campus, who gives a rip. He was a very good, reliable Hawkeye on the field. You know who else was an enormous ***** "in the bars"...Timmy Dwight....still love the guy, wanna know why? Yeah, Stud in Black and Gold.

LOL. You lost all credibility comparing KMM - who wouldn't have seen the field at another Power 5 school - to Dwight. Dwight earned the right to be cocky with his play. KMM was a MAC player who made his living catching useless 4 yard outs and whiffing on balls that hit him right in the hands for four years.

LOL. You lost all credibility comparing KMM - who wouldn't have seen the field at another Power 5 school - to Dwight. Dwight earned the right to be cocky with his play. KMM was a MAC player who made his living catching useless 4 yard outs and whiffing on balls that hit him right in the hands for four years.

I didn't compare their ability, I simply used an example. The poster referred to KMM as being cocky, no clue if he is or not. I do however know TD was Uber cocky. All I was trying to say, that you missed, was that, as a fan, I don't care if the players think they are God's gift at the Column downtown. As long as they keep their nose clean and play well.

Yeah, KMM is nowhere near Timmy D on the field. Everybody knows that.

KMM also wasnt quite as bad as you make it sound.

Credibility....message board credibility..... lol.

Honest question: Was there, or was there not, a series of posts by someone indicating that there would be mass exodus from the Iowa football team before the start of the 2015 season?

Yea but once CJ was named the starter it's possible all that went out the window.

Latest posts