Reggie Spearman

Dear Lord...

@JoshHelmholdt: 3star LB Reggie Spearman commits to #Iowa. "We are going to win a national championship." http://t.co/KFCG9wYX

With names like Spears and Spearman showing up in first two defensive levels, I could see the prognostication come true in a couple years. Only thing that worries me is the possibility of a Powdermilk in the secondary.

If we get one player that can somehow demands a double team on that line the D will be ok, but Im not seeing it right now.

Let's go for the Simeon hat trick. Blake Hickman - now Hawekye baseball player to go with Spearman.

Simeon HS has one of the best HS basketball program in the country with 3 straight IL state titles and 6-7 D1 players on their current roster. Let's open the basketball pipeline with this school.
Reggie mentioned that he was sold in part by his visit and what Hickman said about the campus.

Russel Woods is a big time talent sophomore that is the next stud on that team. Getting into the Chicago Public league would make Fran's job a lot easier. I read he has offered a couple studs from Whitney Young.

Why not???
Go Hawks!

Latest posts