Refs worse than I thought

That sawed off little prick. I was yelling at him earlier and my wife is like, "Jesus Gary", and politely said "He's going to screw us again", and it's true, these refs suck a $$. Lots a great examples by every one on here showing how incompetent these buffoons really are. Ok, how many yelled, he called timeout? Or, he traveled?, or the guy was out of bounds? Uh huh all of ya's including me

I for one yelled "F**K" so loud several times last night that my dog went and hid in the basement. You know when I yell it the loudest? When Jok turns it over... I don't know why, but it bothers me the most.
HA, me too! This would make a good stand alone thread. "When did you yell F*ck the loudest vs MN?" For me it was when JoBo dribbled across court and ran into Cook, lost the ball and goofers went down and dunked it. At that point I knew it was over.:(

HA, me too! This would make a good stand alone thread. "When did you yell F*ck the loudest vs MN?" For me it was when JoBo dribbled across court and ran into Cook, lost the ball and goofers went down and dunked it. At that point I knew it was over.:(
It's interesting some of the weird crap our point guards do towards the end of games.

Yeah, I try not to scare the dogs anymore but this was definitely a face palm moment for me. Oh, that and 20 seconds left in regulation when BE "called timeout" in the corner and lost it on the alternating possession. I knew how the game was going to end at that point.

Yeah, I try not to scare the dogs anymore but this was definitely a face palm moment for me. Oh, that and 20 seconds left in regulation when BE "called timeout" in the corner and lost it on the alternating possession. I knew how the game was going to end at that point.

What's crazy is it wouldn't have even mattered if the arrow happened to be pointing our way. The refs had a 50% chance of being bailed out by luck.

No doubt the refs messed up the call/no call. On TV I could hear the word timeout being yelled twice. Not seeing the guys foot being out of bounds is horrible officiating as well.

However, Iowa towards the end of the first half caused a lot of their own troubles when the Goophers took the lead to 11 points.

No matter what though, the Big Ten needs to have a conversation with this threesome. There were a few questionable calls on Minnesoter as well. Two of the Three refs look as old as me, mid 50"s, and in my opinion are too old to ref at this level. Yes, they know the rules. But their eyes are not able to keep up with the speed of play. I used to ref and I know first hand. That's why I don't ref anymore.

Even the announcers were talking about Springs' foot being out of bounds. If the replays on TV can see it, how come the refs can't.... even when they go to the monitor and view it several times?

I saw a drunk guy yelling it at Lois Feldman in the men's restroom in William's Arena. He was using it as a verb.

And that was JBo's only turnover of the night. Sadly, it came at a very bad moment.

I for one yelled "F**K" so loud several times last night that my dog went and hid in the basement. You know when I yell it the loudest? When Jok turns it over... I don't know why, but it bothers me the most.

Because he looks so lackadaisical doing it and he does it every game. You want him to look like he gives a dang but in those moments, he doesn't/

What's crazy is it wouldn't have even mattered if the arrow happened to be pointing our way. The refs had a 50% chance of being bailed out by luck.

I find it hard to believe they didn't know it was going to be Minny's ball.

I'm guessing the B1G grades out these guys each game and hopefully, because of this performance sinking their overall grade, they're relegated to Rutgers' games from now on, if not flat our let go from their jobs at the end of the year.

I find it hard to believe they didn't know it was going to be Minny's ball.

I'm guessing the B1G grades out these guys each game and hopefully, because of this performance sinking their overall grade, they're relegated to Rutgers' games from now on, if not flat our let go from their jobs at the end of the year.

Don't f*cking be surprised if these jerks have Iowa's first game in B1G tourney....just our luck....;)

What really bothers me is that it appears as though there is an open season on Jok this year. He gets knocked around more than any high profile player in the Big Ten. Most of them, if anything, are protected. Jok gets held, steamrolled, hacked and undercut the entire game.

In the replay, it certainly appears that the zebra steps directly past the gopher with his foot firmly planted out of bounds. Would be simply impossible to miss. MFer.....!

Watching the game I thought Brady should have called the TO before becoming trapped, but the fault was on the referees, not Brady, one of the heroes in the husker game with that cold-hearted three, in flight, to drive the spike deep into husker hearts.....

:cool:

Last edited:
College basketball officiating shouldn't be a side job. Who knew the napoleon complex ref was a cop?

s_topTEMP325x350-9235.jpeg

This pathetic punk belongs on the same page as Grayson A.....

Punchable Face and all.....

:cool:

Latest posts