Reese Morgan gone too?

And you would be right. Norm and KOK departures were through normal attrition, if Morgan retires it will be of that same context. Now actually firing of assistant coaches - which is what happened to Campbell, Erb and Wilson (and Kaz to a certain extent) - is something we have not seen from Ferentz. Connect the dots and it only makes sense on my post about Brian Ferentz. I will add that taking into account Kirk decided to bring Davis back its only natural he is also playing a role in this turnover as well especially since one of the new assistants is connected to him, i.e. he wants his own guys.

I agree Norm left because of "Health" reasons but KOK you don't know that 100% true fact that he left without being asking to leave. If you claim otherwise, you would be lying.

KOK and KF are very close. KOK had been looking for a move for a while, and Im sure KF would help him any way he could. I dont belive he was fired or thought the ship was sinking. Could be he just felt it was time to move on. Or it could be he was tired of hearing all the stuff people on message boards were saying about him.

KOK and KF are very close. KOK had been looking for a move for a while, and Im sure KF would help him any way he could. I dont belive he was fired or thought the ship was sinking. Could be he just felt it was time to move on. Or it could be he was tired of hearing all the stuff people on message boards were saying about him.

Most of the jobs that KOK had applied for were HC jobs, I am pretty sure he applied for the Indiana job a few years ago and some other mid-major type schools out east as well.

If KOK thought it was time to move on, I guarantee KF completely agreed and beg him to stay either.

Most of the jobs that KOK had applied for were HC jobs, I am pretty sure he applied for the Indiana job a few years ago and some other mid-major type schools out east as well.

If KOK thought it was time to move on, I guarantee KF completely agreed and beg him to stay either.

What? Are you claiming Kirk begged KOK to stay or got rid of him? Either way you cannot "guarantee" either contention and to do so would make you a liar - see how easy that is?

What? Are you claiming Kirk begged KOK to stay or got rid of him? Either way you cannot "guarantee" either contention and to do so would make you a liar - see how easy that is?

I didn't CLAIM to be right, I was merely pointing out that YOU were claiming that.

It was all in response to MeatMan's comment about "you believe what you want to believe"

You BELIEVE KOK left on his own, I don't. Neither one of us can PROVE we are right.

I think he knew it was time to reshape his staff. Thats what he is doing. It was never going to happen until Norm decided to retire. I do belive Brian has a lot of influence. I think thats a good thing. I know some on here resent it. But he was away from the program for a while and could be objective about the changes it needed and he was considered a up and comer by many in the coaching community

We know for a fact that Ferentz hates change because he notes that at every opportunity he gets in one of his press conferences - whether its football or just life in general i.e acting like he doesn't know how to change the cable channel or ranting about twitter. What you are seeing with the staff overhaul - IMO - cannot be underestimated as being an effect of having Brian on the staff.

We know for a fact?

4_zps322ae4ef.gif

Latest posts