Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

ISM is announcing at 12:30 and Daviyon Nixon at 4:30.

Sure guys can make their announcements any way they want. However, I get a bad feeling when guys are drawing so much attention to themselves. Just doesn't seem like a "team first" thing to do. Makes me wonder if these guys are willing to redshirt and work hard to earn their place on the field.

Sure guys can make their announcements any way they want. However, I get a bad feeling when guys are drawing so much attention to themselves. Just doesn't seem like a "team first" thing to do. Makes me wonder if these guys are willing to redshirt and work hard to earn their place on the field.
? Recruits announce where they attend.. these guys aren't drawing any attention to themselves. I remember when I decided to attend Iowa I told my family and friends and I was just going to school. It's probably the biggest life changing decision of these kids lives to this point. Let them have fun

What took Calloway so long to commit to Arkansas? Heck a couple days after "committing" to Iowa the rumor was he was Arkansas bound.

On the HawkeyeSports signing day show Dolph just said they have a surprise to spring on HawkeyeNation a little later. ISM?? :cool:

I assume so although that would be lame since we all know he's choosing between Iowa and Rutgers so it wouldn't really be much of a surprise.

Did Corrales ever commit somewhere else?

I assume so although that would be lame since we all know he's choosing between Iowa and Rutgers so it wouldn't really be much of a surprise.

Wasn't he supposed to announce today at 12:30? What happened?

Last I knew he committed to North Carolina.

Wasn't he supposed to announce today at 12:30? What happened?
Yeah was supposed to be at 1:30 eastern. Hopefully something comes out of it soon. Wouldn't be surprised if he picked us, but also wouldn't be surprised if he stayed home at Rutgers.

Just read ISM is a Hawk!
200w.gif

Strong finish to the class. Can't help but think what could have been (we'd have finished ranked 22nd instead of 40th had we held on to our commits and landed Martin) but things could have went worse.
Hopefully with Davis gone our offense opens up and appeals to more WR's moving forward.

Latest posts