Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

One report of Nixon perhaps not being able to get his academic papers in order (or approved?) in time for signing day. Could still be an Iowa commit but signing may be delayed to some degree.

One report of Nixon perhaps not being able to get his academic papers in order (or approved?) in time for signing day. Could still be an Iowa commit but signing may be delayed to some degree.

Yeah, he has always been a qualifying risk.

Iowa has been recruiting him for a year now, but he has never been eligible. When Iowa missed on Green, they must have figured WTF, we will offer him, and ride it through as he is the most talented guy they have left on the board for DLine

Hopefully he gets qualified, that was the only thing holding back his offer list.

I think we should pay Michigan's wr coach 2 million per year to come to iowa. Just because.

Hell with that. We should steal Mattison from them. He was demoted but retained when Harbaugh came on so I'm sure he isn't that loyal to Jim Bob. He could coach our D line. Reese Morgan could go back to Oline. Brian can coach TE's. Then we just need RB, WR and QB coaches. One of these hires will probably handle special teams.

I would love to have Mattison but I don't think he has any connection to the Hawks or Ferentz so it probably won't happen.

Latest posts