Really starting to think, Jok should not be starting.

If he isn't good, how can he average more PPG than Mike over his career, more APG than Mike over his career, and is a way better eFG% than Mike over his career? You said over and over and over again what a good offensive player Mike was. You lectured us that 8 PPG was a very important scorer on the team. You told us over and over again that a 43% eFG% was an efficient scorer.

Why was Mike such a good offensive player, but Jordan isn't? We are talking strictly offense, and things you said strictly about Mike's offense.

Gesell's career offensive rating is higher than Jordan's and Mike could defend while Jordan cannot

Gesell's career offensive rating is higher than Jordan's and Mike could defend while Jordan cannot

So because Mike's career offensive rating was 104.6 and Jordan as a Fr. is at 104.2 THAT is what determines Mike was a great offensive player and Jordan is hot garbage?

Wow, that is crazy, that .4 Offensive rating points make that much of a difference. What does that say about Charlie Moore's 101.7 Offensive rating then? I mean if Mike is GREAT at 104.6 and Jordan is garbage at 104.2, then what is Moore at 101.7?

So because Mike's career offensive rating was 104.6 and Jordan as a Fr. is at 104.2 THAT is what determines Mike was a great offensive player and Jordan is hot garbage?

Wow, that is crazy, that .4 Offensive rating points make that much of a difference. What does that say about Charlie Moore's 101.7 Offensive rating then? I mean if Mike is GREAT at 104.6 and Jordan is garbage at 104.2, then what is Moore at 101.7?

Jordan is hot garbage because of his defense. He's not a great offensive player and he shoots too much. I don't remember saying Mike was a great offensive player though. I said he was great his senior year when he broke the assist record but his offensive rating was high his senior year.

Jordan is hot garbage because of his defense. He's not a great offensive player and he shoots too much. I don't remember saying Mike was a great offensive player though. I said he was great his senior year when he broke the assist record but his offensive rating was high his senior year.

Everything I am talking about is offensively. I agree Jordan isn't close to Mike as a defender.

I could go back and pull the quotes, maybe I'll do it when I not as busy. You made the case hard that Mike's 7-8 PPG were BIG time (others were disputing this). You also said Mike and his 44% eFG% was a VERY efficient scorer.

Just face it, you *ucked up your trolls. Before the season claiming as hard as you did that Mike was soooooo good offensively was a HUGE mistake. You were running this troll so hard that you said if Jordan WERE CLOSE TO MIKE offensively YOU WOULD BE THRILLED!!!! The problem is just like me, before the season everyone thought Jordan was a 2-4 PPG player and a 2 APG player. So you ran your troll accordingly assuming that Jordan couldn't come close to 9 PPG, 4.5 APG, and a Orate of over 104.

There is simply no debating the numbers that Jordan is already as good as Mike offensively as a Fr. than Mike was over his entire career. That is unless you just don't believe in advanced stats, or only choose to look at one that promote your current troll.

Calling one of our players "hot garbage." Really? That's not going to work here. Sorry.

It's OK to be critical of a player's performance if you do so in an intelligent and adult way and not make it personal or repetitive.

Consider this your one and only warning that this type of nonsense will not be tolerated.

Calling one of our players "hot garbage." Really? That's not going to work here. Sorry.

It's OK to be critical of a player's performance if you do so in an intelligent and adult way and not make it personal or repetitive.

Consider this your one and only warning that this type of nonsense will not be tolerated.

I was just quoting Dean when I said that. I've never said any player was "hot garbage" before. My apologies and it won't happen again

I was just quoting Dean when I said that. I've never said any player was "hot garbage" before. My apologies and it won't happen again

Haha, so you are trying to say that I'M THE ONE calling Jordan "hot garbage" or "terrible" or a "Horrible player"

I could post quote after quote after quote of you bashing on Jordan non stop all the time, calling him "horrible", or "terrible" or any other number of things.

The hammer is coming brutha. You can only piggy back off lightning1 for so long. You are on Rob's radar now, you are going to have come up with some legit basketball knowledge.

Last edited:
Yup, Jok sucked the big one today. Barely into double digits, moderate-contribution to the win, took playing time away from everyone else.

Bench him!

Latest posts