Realistic Weiskamp Expectations?

Patrick could well start in spite of all the 2019 seniors.

Connor probably won’t start. He’s JB’s backup but will get significant minutes.

JW could well start. He’s quicker than Baer, but less experienced. HIs offense could take some defensive pressure off of JB and reduce TOs.

Yes but more like Huerter from his freshman year. 9.3/4.9/2.7.

Like Rob said it’s all about his role. If Cook returns we don’t need a ton of scoring from him so 8-10 seems reasonable. With no cook that could jump to possibly 12.
I don't care what year. I'm comparing their skills/game and the types of players they are.

I don't care what year. I'm comparing their skills/game and the types of players they are.
Yes. I’m pretty sure I’m the one who originally made the Heurter comparison. I’m just saying with the scoring we have coming back he probably won’t put up the numbers that Heurter did last year.

Patrick could well start in spite of all the 2019 seniors.

Connor probably won’t start. He’s JB’s backup but will get significant minutes.

JW could well start. He’s quicker than Baer, but less experienced. HIs offense could take some defensive pressure off of JB and reduce TOs.

If you're a top 50 recruit and you're going to a team that went 4-14 in conference last year, you're starting.

If you're a top 50 recruit and you're going to a team that went 4-14 in conference last year, you're starting.

No joke. It's all but 100% he will be starting by conference play at least. It's a no brainer when he's filing a position where we were horrible at last year.

He might start by the time the conference season starts. I doubt Iowa would of finished 4-14 last year if Iowa had been healthy, especially at the point guard position. I'm sure he will get his minutes. Next year, it should be a lot easier for an incoming freshman with the added team experience returning.