Questions for Kirk

When you were coaching with the Browns and you guys went 11-5 and won a playoff game despite having a slow, straight ahead RB and a suckwad like Vinny Testaverde at QB, what did that teach you that you still use today?

Hmm.

I guess that taught him that if your defense is awesome, even a suckwad qb will win most of his games?

That team (in Saban's last pre-HC year as DC) gave up 20 points in their first game, then 15 straight regular season games giving up 14 or less. Has to be a modern NFL record! By comparison, the '85 Bears 3 times gave up > 20, plus 2 more > 14.

Fixed it for ya.
Lol.

Yeah I went over to huskermax today and all of Nebraska thinks they should change the rules so all teams and not just bowl eligible should get extra practices. So why not just be able to say we are ahead, end of game. You snooze you lose. Then just take the ball and go home.

Coach, when your kids did something bad - break something in the tv room horsing around, forget to do their chores or live in subsidized housing, what passive aggressive methods did you employ to correct their behavior?

And were those methods successful?

I'll be interviewing Kirk Ferentz later this week. I'd like you to help me craft some questions for him.

have at it.
How many family members and family members of friends have you had on scholarship or on the payroll during your time at iowa. I personally lost count around 10

I was about to post a new thread like this but then realized that I had done it in 2014 and 2012. And the same questions remain now. ' same as it ever was'

Are you committed to playing Spencer Petras at QB position until he has exhausted all of his eligibility and no matter how poor is the offensive performance?

Latest posts