Questions for Kirk

NCHawker

I'll be interviewing Kirk Ferentz later this week. I'd like you to help me craft some questions for him.

have at it.

When players are not playing well, game after game.....Stanley, Rattstatter, why is Iowa slow to make personnel changes relative to other college programs?

Wait I know the Captain's answer, .....because despite having shitty games, we believe players XY and Z gave us the best chance to win. Regardless, of facts, the eyeball test and so on.

What is your favorite flavor of shake at Culver's?

Do you prefer the Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese flavor of Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell?

Boxers or briefs?

Regarding your (under)usage of Fant, is it that you're holding a grudge about something his brother said, or are you and your son that offensively inept?

Is it possible that Iowa has simply been unlucky this year?
Yeah, our luck comes in spurts. We're due for a turnaround next year. Give me 6-6 to wrap up this turd of a year and then turn those bad plays into our favor next year for 11-1 or 12-0.

Since we have held leads going into the 4th quarter and ultimately lost, do you think it's time to reevaluate the second half game planning?
Just maybe shake it up and stop trying to continue to do what has worked in the first half, because the other locker room is in there adjusting their game plan to stop what we have been doing.
Not saying abandon what is working, just shake it up and keep them guessing instead of getting in a Rhythm and Game Plan to stop what has been working.

Why, after so many seasons coaching at Iowa, that you and your staff still have so much trouble getting a play call in and have so many delay of game penalties?

Why when so many great college and NFL pro-style offenses throw deep passes quite often and set up the deep pass does your offensive game plan rarely do this but instead plays within 15 yards of the LOS?

Why have we not seen the hurry up offense?
That was unexpected and working not to many seasons ago.
Even our 2 minute offense is more like a 8 minute one.

Remember...he did everything he could not want cj. He was content with rud but outside pressure and the talk of cj transferring made him.

When you were coaching with the Browns and you guys went 11-5 and won a playoff game despite having a slow, straight ahead RB and a suckwad like Vinny Testaverde at QB, what did that teach you that you still use today?

Latest posts