QB Vandenberg vs. a Bear, who would win?

What does bear taste like? anyone know?

It really depends on the bear and also how it's prepared. I've eaten bear probably 10 or 12 different times. Hard to define the taste in words, but it's typically greasier than beef steak and not nearly as tender or flavorful as your quality beef. And the flavor is less consistent than steak...I've had bear steak that was worst than an overcooked beef pot roast and then had some that was actually pretty tender and nicely flavored.

I'd put it in the category of try it if you get the chance, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. I think generally speaking the meat is better suited for processing...jerky, sausage and such. Most guys I know mix most of the meat with beef, pork or a mixture of them.

I love killing animals for sport and for food. Love to coyote hunt....I don't eat them.

Seeing JVB with his prize makes me like him even more. Plus, he's shooting a Mathews! I met him at the Scheels in IC last summer and he couldn't have been more of a gentleman. Nice kid! Would love to hunt with him someday.

Hunting for food or sport who the **** cares. All I know is there are alot worse things he could be doing so leave the guy alone. Go back and take another hit from the joint whinnying hippies oh yeah and continue to be perfect.

Latest posts