QB Vandenberg vs. a Bear, who would win?

Had that bear blitzed him, young James would have frozen in panic (we've all seen that movie, right?) and he'd be residing in bear tummy right about now.

If he doesn't eat that bear than I officially hate James Vandenberg.

Serious.

You want to hunt? Fine, you're only a hunter if you eat what you kill. If you don't than you're not a hunter, you're just a **********.

What if he donates it to a homeless shelter?

If he doesn't eat that bear than I officially hate James Vandenberg.

Serious.

You want to hunt? Fine, you're only a hunter if you eat what you kill. If you don't than you're not a hunter, you're just a **********.

I killed a blackbird this morning that was relentlessly crapping on my car.

And I did not eat it.

After I go to the bathroom and wash my hands to kill 99.9% of the bacteria, I lick my hands so the bacteria does not go to waste. I expect all others to do the same or you are trash.

Our QB kills bears, with a freaking bow and arrow. What can your QB do ISU? Rob a 7-11 or Burger King?

If JV ever gets an NFL gig would hunting bears with a bow be one of those "no-can-do" activities found in some player's contracts?

He better eat them.

Also how is keeping quiet, and hiding and sneaking up with a weapon a sport?

I think it would only be a sport if you make a big production about how you are going to kill the bear and it attacks you, and then you fight back with your weapon and win.

If I sneak up on you and punch you in the back of the head, it doesn't make me a good fighter, it makes me a ******* *******.

Latest posts