QB battle

Both my therapists say the other one is wrong. I don't know what to do!

Ya see, the difference between you and the "HN Legends" you so badly want to be is that they post mostly things with substance. You are just spewing incoherent nonsense.

Ya see, the difference between you and the "HN Legends" you so badly want to be is that they post mostly things with substance. You are just spewing incoherent nonsense.

Now Scooter...you and I both know that's not true....and as soon as I find a good pony pic I'll prove it to you!

Scooter, I am just really bored.

But lets be honest, half the "HN Legends" around here don't post substance, unless you consider "U Mad Bro" pictures and stupid videos real substance.

Scooter, I am just really bored.

But lets be honest, half the "HN Legends" around here don't post substance, unless you consider "U Mad Bro" pictures and stupid videos real substance.

21854056.jpg

I must admit, the level of DERP in this thread has exceeded any level of DERP I have witnessed before on HN. Congrats ladies and gents, you are pushing the boundaries into a new level of d-baggery so heinous that I do believe HN will never recover from.

Latest posts