QB battle

When I get to Legend status I'm gonna get a big HN LEGEND tattoo across my chest cuz I'm such a BA. Maybe MNFreak will join my crew then. If not I'll be devastated.

When I get to Legend status I'm gonna get a big HN LEGEND tattoo across my chest cuz I'm such a BA. Maybe MNFreak will join my crew then. If not I'll be devastated.

Yeah, each time I got bumped up I got a new tattoo. Problem is, I am running out of room. When I get to HN Legend, I will have to put it on my face or neck for two reasons. (1) I am out of room on my chest. (2) that way I don't have to take my shirt off for people to know how truly B.A. I really am.

hey-guys-whats-going-on-thread.jpg

Ghost, you and HawkeyeMHA need to sit down like adults and discuss your differences.

You guys are tearing this thread apart!

Let me get this right...you idiots are posting on a message board making fun of people who post on message boards.

Dumb azzes.

I definitely think it's a positive that these young kids are fighting for QB 1. It can only make them better right?

I definitely think it's a positive that these young kids are fighting for QB 1. It can only make them better right?

That's right, I also hope that Ferentz was serious at the end of the season presser when he said that every job is up for grabs. That is what these players need, competition and prove they are the right man for the job at each and every position not just QB.

all i know is that whoever wins the job will have it for good regardless of performance

Yup, cause Ferentz wants to lose SO badly that he'll play a **** QB even if there's a better option. It's almost like Kirk hates this team and its fans and gets off on us losing.

SMH, give me a break. Kirk is not part of a conspiracy to make us lose, so just get over it.

Yup, cause Ferentz wants to lose SO badly that he'll play a **** QB even if there's a better option. It's almost like Kirk hates this team and its fans and gets off on us losing.

SMH, give me a break. Kirk is not part of a conspiracy to make us lose, so just get over it.

uumm, not sure if serious. If so, how do you know?

We need a QB who won't completly break down the second they feel any pressure. Not locking on to one receiver and throwing it to that receiver no matter what would be a bonus too.

I'm assuming that's a shot at JVB. I should tell you that he's not there anymore. So he won't be in the QB battle. Thanks for adding to the thread, tho.

Latest posts