QB battle

Mutiny? This is a free message board. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to populate it. If you don't like it here I'm sure either the free or pay boards on both HI and HR will take you. Oh, also there is HaLo however if the activity on here makes you want to mutiny you may just want to stay away from there. Also, I think 247 started a board not too long ago. You have options.

Don't forget Hawkeye Hideout.

Still doesn't address the point about ghost being a colossal doosher.

I think the key for whoever wins the QB battle is do two things, which is one for each KF and GD.

#1 is for KF which is ball control and make smart decisions.
#2 is for GD which is read defenses and be in-sync with the WRs.

Failure to do #2 will result in a failure of #1. If that occurs, do we see the same 2012 stubbornness in making a change?

Failure to do #2 will result in a failure of #1. If that occurs, do we see the same 2012 stubbornness in making a change?

I think that all depends on the difference in readiness of each QB, if one pulls really far ahead then yes. If Sokol and Rudock are head to head it will be like the beginning of '08 all over again minus Shonn Greene.

O ya, I so mad

Hey, when does the bus leave for Memphis? You and the guis have your Mike's Hard Lemonades all ready to go? Don't forget that fancy iPad that you claim to have so that you can post on here all the way down! Oh you guis will have such a laugh!

Mutiny? This is a free message board. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to populate it. If you don't like it here I'm sure either the free or pay boards on both HI and HR will take you. Oh, also there is HaLo however if the activity on here makes you want to mutiny you may just want to stay away from there. Also, I think 247 started a board not too long ago. You have options.

Step away from the ledge Dude. I like it here. Show me when I said I didn't please. I even like reading an occasional post by Ghost because he can provide solid feedback so I have no desire to "ignore" him as MNFreak so wisely suggested. I just think the constant trolling and belittling of others by him and his posse is getting old and apparently I'm not alone. If you don't like what I have to say then feel free to visit one of the boards you recommended.

Hey, when does the bus leave for Memphis? You and the guis have your Mike's Hard Lemonades all ready to go? Don't forget that fancy iPad that you claim to have so that you can post on here all the way down! Oh you guis will have such a laugh!

Why would I go to Memphis? My iPad is wifi only.

Step away from the ledge Dude. I like it here. Show me when I said I didn't please. I even like reading an occasional post by Ghost because he can provide solid feedback so I have no desire to "ignore" him as MNFreak so wisely suggested. I just think the constant trolling and belittling of others by him and his posse is getting old and apparently I'm not alone. If you don't like what I have to say then feel free to visit one of the boards you recommended.

STFU and GTFO.

Why would I go to Memphis? My iPad is wifi only.

That bus has got to have wifi. Look, I already told you that I will be headed down there. I won't be taking the bus, so the only way to hang out with you tools will be through HN. Save me a Mikeys, plz.

That bus has got to have wifi. Look, I already told you that I will be headed down there. I won't be taking the bus, so the only way to hang out with you tools will be through HN. Save me a Mikeys, plz.

You're going to the clown game in Memphis? Why? And why the hell would I go?

Did you mean stoke or stroke lol? Sounds like Hawkeye11 enjoys stroking it. I suppose the Mafia has to have some sort of responsiblity or else they'll feel useless. Maybe you have to stroke his "ego" for a certain period of time before you're properly intitiated...

MHA - I couldn't have said it better. His antics are stale and for the most part provide very little constructive conversation to the board. I was reading a religion thread a couple weeks back that Ghost had posted in.. He said something that was actually very insightful like: "I don't care what others believe as long as they love and respect eachother".... Usually I'd say that's a great outlook to have. However, in this case I found it very hipocrital as he routinely disrespects other people on these boards simply because they don't agree with him.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Take your own advice Casper. If you're the self-nominated "Poster of the Year" or the "Ambassador" as you say, then this is our little way of sticking it to the man. Its a mutiny!

LOL really? And I bet 911 was an inside job. There is no conspiracy or mafia. We are not meeting behind closed doors to set up defense plans of ghost. We just all understand him and his humor. The only bullys in this thread are you dave and hok/

LOL really? And I bet 911 was an inside job. There is no conspiracy or mafia. We are not meeting behind closed doors to set up defense plans of ghost. We just all understand him and his humor. The only bullys in this thread are you and dave.

Who did I bully?

Latest posts