QB battle

What are you talking about? I asked YOU a question that went unanswered, dinkus.

The last question you asked him was why you would go to Memphis, if you haven't figure it out yet then Jamie Pollard just wasted a student ticket on you for nothing.

I suppose this is closer to what I was expecting.

Also, I have some Smirnoff Caramel. You think your pals workman or erik would drink a caramel-apple 'tini?

dude WTF are you talking about? I get that you think I'm going to the clown game, but what's this **** about a bus and girl drinks and these people you're talking about?

dude WTF are you talking about? I get that you think I'm going to the clown game, but what's this **** about a bus and girl drinks and these people you're talking about?

Don't act like you don't know. Everyone else already does.

Wow and to think Ghost said I had thin skin.

Ooo an agressive one. Speaks to your intelligence. Sorry I'm not intimidated.

This thread is going all sorts of directions. I must say I'm enjoying it.

I was imitating ghost sarcastically. You're cool, man. I have the authority to say so since I am the dean of this board and it's official ambassador to the real world.

I was imitating ghost sarcastically. You're cool, man. I have the authority to say so since I am the dean of this board and it's official ambassador to the real world.

Ohhh my bad hok... That went right over my head. Gotchya. I am usually pretty gullible. Only guilty of trusting people too much.

By the way Scooter and the rest of the Mafia are just trying to be a smart azz like Ghost and get a reaction out of you. Don't let them. You've been warned. It is just one of the many elementary aged games they like to play.

Last edited:

Latest posts