QB battle

I'm pretty sure HN would truck on with or without you... I do realize your ego is probably too large to grasp that concept.

I actually try to get along with everyone except him and that can easily change if he quits bagging on people 24/7.

Yeah buddy and just because I've did that a couple times doesn't necessarily make me gay either. I kid I kid

Back on track, This thread would have been a good thread. Too bad.

My BIL announces games for his local HS in Ft Lauderdale. He got to see Ruddock and said he was a man amongst boys in HS. He played for one of the premier HS football factories. I see him starting. Sounds like we have spped at the WR position (right?) for the upcoming season. So maybe we throw the ball longer then 3 yards this season. And IMO, Ruddock is the one to do it.

Well it definitely sounds like I should be nice to him then. I care a lot about my standing with cool kids who are beloved by a bunch of faceless Internet strangers. I bet he gets invited to a lot of parties.
Online parties with cyber lovers

Back on track, This thread would have been a good thread. Too bad.

My BIL announces games for his local HS in Ft Lauderdale. He got to see Ruddock and said he was a man amongst boys in HS. He played for one of the premier HS football factories. I see him starting. Sounds like we have spped at the WR position (right?) for the upcoming season. So maybe we throw the ball longer then 3 yards this season. And IMO, Ruddock is the one to do it.

Rudock has been rumored to be the most polished of all the QBs on campus. However, I don't understand how they couldn't have found him a few snaps all season long.

I don't really care which QB wins the job as long as they do throw the ball longer than 3 yard routes especially if the WR or TE is covered.

I think Rudock wins it. Kirk was loyal to JVB because he wanted to try and get JVB as many snaps as possible so he could try to win as many as possible last year. He has said he doesn't think experience is important so he sees no reason to play Rudock. Jake or Sokol will get the nod.

Also doesn't GD like guys who can move in the pocket? Rudock did that very well in high school.

That's a good subtitle for this board, judging by how many people here are lined up to stoke ghost's peni...err, ego.

Did you mean stoke or stroke lol? Sounds like Hawkeye11 enjoys stroking it. I suppose the Mafia has to have some sort of responsiblity or else they'll feel useless. Maybe you have to stroke his "ego" for a certain period of time before you're properly intitiated...

MHA - I couldn't have said it better. His antics are stale and for the most part provide very little constructive conversation to the board. I was reading a religion thread a couple weeks back that Ghost had posted in.. He said something that was actually very insightful like: "I don't care what others believe as long as they love and respect eachother".... Usually I'd say that's a great outlook to have. However, in this case I found it very hipocrital as he routinely disrespects other people on these boards simply because they don't agree with him.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Take your own advice Casper. If you're the self-nominated "Poster of the Year" or the "Ambassador" as you say, then this is our little way of sticking it to the man. Its a mutiny!

I would like to apologize to all of Hawkeye Nation for contributing to the derailment of this thread! I've had enough of the derailment myself. So with that...

I just can't see how Rudock is as far behind as some people made it sound. He played high school ball against the top talent in the country and he made it look easy. I'm not going to place my vote on anyone else being named the starter simply because there are rumors that Rudock has been slipping. Ferentz will play the most consistent performer, and I'd be surprised if that ends up being anyone other than Rudock.

Thanks DP. I'm here to talk hawks and for some light humor. Not here to bag on anyone at all. Inoy called him out because I have seen him bully a lot of people. This site should be fun, it doesn't have to be a big ******* match. I just try to get along.

Did you mean stoke or stroke lol? Sounds like Hawkeye11 enjoys stroking it. I suppose the Mafia has to have some sort of responsiblity or else they'll feel useless. Maybe you have to stroke his "ego" for a certain period of time before you're properly intitiated...

MHA - I couldn't have said it better. His antics are stale and for the most part provide very little constructive conversation to the board. I was reading a religion thread a couple weeks back that Ghost had posted in.. He said something that was actually very insightful like: "I don't care what others believe as long as they love and respect eachother".... Usually I'd say that's a great outlook to have. However, in this case I found it very hipocrital as he routinely disrespects other people on these boards simply because they don't agree with him.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Take your own advice Casper. If you're the self-nominated "Poster of the Year" or the "Ambassador" as you say, then this is our little way of sticking it to the man. Its a mutiny!

I meant stroke. The homoeroticism is ridiculous here for some guy who (as far as I can tell) isn't particularly funny, smart, or informative.

I just can't see how Rudock is as far behind as some people made it sound. He played high school ball against the top talent in the country and he made it look easy.

One thing that helped Rudock was that he played with some pretty good talent as well. In fact, his senior year in HS he might have had a better set of receivers than he's got next year at Iowa. His senior year, the year they won the state title, the 2 main receivers in their offense signed with Miami (FL) and Florida State.

One thing that helped Rudock was that he played with some pretty good talent as well. In fact, his senior year in HS he might have had a better set of receivers than he's got next year at Iowa. His senior year, the year they won the state title, the 2 main receivers in their offense signed with Miami (FL) and Florida State.

I think the key for whoever wins the QB battle is do two things, which is one for each KF and GD.

#1 is for KF which is ball control and make smart decisions.
#2 is for GD which is read defenses and be in-sync with the WRs.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Mutiny? This is a free message board. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to populate it. If you don't like it here I'm sure either the free or pay boards on both HI and HR will take you. Oh, also there is HaLo however if the activity on here makes you want to mutiny you may just want to stay away from there. Also, I think 247 started a board not too long ago. You have options.

Latest posts