Purdue Post-Game Presser

If you put together all of Iowa and Iowa States conference wins this season, you'd have 3 wins.
So?

Now that Wichita State is out the MoValley, Iowa would own it. Or at least be ahead of Drake.

I included that one. ISU is now 2-5 in the Big 12. Iowa is 1-7 in the Big Ten

I was about to say that's only 2 for ISU. They won't sniff the NCAA tournament, but at least for their fans they are showing some glimmer of hope.

Unless it begins with an abject apology to the state of Iowa and the Iowa fans who were absolutely robbed of their ticket money today, I don't want to hear one word. You quit six minutes into the game. Go. Away.
I got there with 15 minutes left in the first half..... then didn’t score til 9 minutes left. Glad I was there for the Chris Street ceremony. Great seeing Mr. Davis

Honestly, I think we are one or two players away from being a great team. The problem is I don't think Lebron or Steph are walking through the door to Carver Hawkeye anytime soon.

Honestly, I think we are one or two players away from being a great team. The problem is I don't think Lebron or Steph are walking through the door to Carver Hawkeye anytime soon.

We don't really need someone of that caliber to be competitive. People keep saying that our players are garbage, but that is not what my eyes tell me. My eyes say the talent is there.

Look at Holtman at OSU. EVERYONE thought they lacked the talent to compete. New coach, 1 off-season and a focus on defense and bam they are burning through the leauge. This team has enough to do the same. However I no longer believe Fran is capable. If we don't let him go and hand these kids off to someone who can win with them right away then this program will nose dive.

Giving Fran more time is just squandering the players we have. Think if we give Fran another season. We will be loaded for 1 season with a bare cupboard behind it and very little time for a new coach to recruit to fill that many holes. If we dont cut Fran loose this seasons end we for sure wont ever see these players true potential and no matter how medicore Fran eventually gets this team to play it will for sure be underperforming.

We don't really need someone of that caliber to be competitive. People keep saying that our players are garbage, but that is not what my eyes tell me. My eyes say the talent is there.

Look at Holtman at OSU. EVERYONE thought they lacked the talent to compete. New coach, 1 off-season and a focus on defense and bam they are burning through the leauge. This team has enough to do the same. However I no longer believe Fran is capable. If we don't let him go and hand these kids off to someone who can win with them right away then this program will nose dive.

Giving Fran more time is just squandering the players we have. Think if we give Fran another season. We will be loaded for 1 season with a bare cupboard behind it and very little time for a new coach to recruit to fill that many holes. If we dont cut Fran loose this seasons end we for sure wont ever see these players true potential and no matter how medicore Fran eventually gets this team to play it will for sure be underperforming.
That’s really unfair to Ohio St to compare our talent to theirs . Just going by the eye test I see humongous discrepancies

That’s really unfair to Ohio St to compare our talent to theirs . Just going by the eye test I see humongous discrepancies

That is your eyes tricking you. What you see is players just doing the right things therefore looking so much better. Bates Diop is about the only one on OSU's roster that is heads and tales better than anyone on ours. They are just coached better.

I was traveling and wasn't able to watch the game...I used to feel a sense of loss when this happened...now, it is relief.

New Iowa fight song: "Second Chance" .38 Special

Latest posts