Purchased tickets to the first basketball game!

kadoering1

It would be great to get NICE turnout for Fran's first game on Nov 7th. Adult tickets are $5 and kids under 18 get in free. I plan on attending more games this year than i ever have to give Fran the support he needs.

Iowa is about to have a press release stating that thanks to kadoering's purchase, tickets sales have doubled. Good job outta you Kadoering!

I'd go if I was not going to be in Bloomington that weekend for the football game. Also, having the opener on Sunday night is not always a good idea.

I've never really understood how Cy Fans have any room to talk smack when it comes to bball? They've never been to a final four, only won a couple big 12 titles, pretty much suck as bad as we do the last few years, are on their 4th coach in a short time frame and I recall hearing a very loud "Rock Chalk Jayhawk" chant last year when KU was at Hilton because as many KU fans were there as Cy fans. Someone explain what I am missing?

It is the exhibition game and won't count towards their overall record and individual stats won't factor into season averages. The real first game is a week later.

Interesting, that is not what the ticket office lady told me. Either way it will be cheap entertainment for my family of 6.

Lets face it, if Iowa football was as bad as cyclone football, Iowa bb would be much more popular. Fans have to make choices and at Iowa ,football is the choice more often than bb, while at ISU, bb is the choice,based on their fb attendance.

Nov 7 is the exhibition. Start time is 3:35. First real game is Nov 14 (also a Sunday afternoon) at 2:00 PM.

Here is the whole schedule. And Jester, I will be calling you this afternoon. I got extremely busy, and then spaced off the order. Talk to you in a couple hours.

IOWA OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE - Men's Basketball

There is a Women's Exhibition game right before the men's exhibition game....Make it a day of BB and support both teams!

Latest posts