PROJECT 2025

C’mon dawg. You are the last of the dirty 30, go ahead and put your nuts on table and go for it. You have been tap dancing around Rob for 4 years. Just go all in at this point. Why are you so afraid of getting banned at this point?

I have a mission to get the Fire Tim Lester thread to 100 pages. I was looking back at old posts and Rob falling for the Bubba Wallace noose hoax had me rolling over laughing. God damn, there's literally so much fake news it is impossible to keep it all straight.

I have a mission to get the Fire Tim Lester thread to 100 pages. I was looking back at old posts and Rob falling for the Bubba Wallace noose hoax had me rolling over laughing. God damn, there's literally so much fake news it is impossible to keep it all straight.

It feels like the beginning of the end. I found your trolling schtick very entertaining, very thought provoking and if the hammer comes I get it.

It feels like the beginning of the end. I found your trolling schtick very entertaining, very thought provoking and if the hammer comes I get it.

Yes, censorship is the last vestige of leftists who lose their grip on reality, so I, too, would get it.

You're not reeling me into your nonsense, dude. You seem to forget, I've been around here awhile, like over two decades. Argue with someone who might value an ounce of your warped and twisted opinions.

There's a reason Jon didn't like you even when he was ass deep in the GOP - because you're selfish. The world revolves around you and you could give a shit about anybody who isn't related to you or just like you. Jon always has had a big heart and cared for others, especially those less fortunate. You care about you.

I'm done conversing with you on topic or any others here. I suggest you do the same.

People can have guns. I've hunted and shot cans and bottles off of fence posts. Public citizens do not need freaking assault weapons. They're made for war. And, apparently in this country, wiping out schools children in seconds.
I thought statistics showed hand guns killed way more people than ARs? My biggest issue with banning them is between people finding other ways to kill people and people just buying illegal guns, I cant imagine it makes a difference. Think of all the extra violence an illegal gun market would come with. Similar to the extra violence the illegal drug market brings but probably worse.

You're not reeling me into your nonsense, dude. You seem to forget, I've been around here awhile, like over two decades. Argue with someone who might value an ounce of your warped and twisted opinions.

There's a reason Jon didn't like you even when he was ass deep in the GOP - because you're selfish. The world revolves around you and you could give a shit about anybody who isn't related to you or just like you. Jon always has had a big heart and cared for others, especially those less fortunate. You care about you.

I'm done conversing with you on topic or any others here. I suggest you do the same.

Come on, buddy, you have to balance the scales around the tin foil hat wearers here. So start by telling us some truths. Tell us how your political party wants to ruin women's sports by letting men participate.

For the record, Jon did like me. He liked me very much, which is why I never got banned. Because I'm a solid dude and I don't have tolerance for bullshit.

Remember that time when Jussie Smollet got jumped by those shitbag Trump supporters in Chicago?

Come on, buddy, you have to balance the scales around the tin foil hat wearers here. So start by telling us some truths. Tell us how your political party wants to ruin women's sports by letting men participate.

For the record, Jon did like me. He liked me very much, which is why I never got banned. Because I'm a solid dude and I don't have tolerance for bullshit.

Remember that time when Jussie Smollet got jumped by those shitbag Trump supporters in Chicago?
Remember when MAGA guys tried to kidnap the Michigan governor?

Yes, censorship is the last vestige of leftists who lose their grip on reality, so I, too, would get it.

Why now? Why are you going all in at this moment? The Summer of 2020 was just sitting there. When the last vestiges of your dirty 30 crew was getting bounced left and right. Why not go out with them.

Btw, Jon didn’t like you. I don’t know Jon and I have never met him and I am comfortable saying he didn’t like you. The couple of circle jerk, meet and greets, you had with him, doesn’t count.

Last edited:

I have had him blocked for years.

Yes the majority of gun violence is done by hand guns in the inner cities. I forget the numbers but suicides and inner city violence is the vast majority of all gun violence and it’s not close. That being said the school shootings have to stop. I dont believe that banning assault weapons is the solution. As has already been pointed out someone who wants to cause harm will find a way to cause harm. I would have armed guards and/or teachers. I believe Israel uses this tactic and is quite effective. I don’t own a single gun but I don’t trust the government to have all of the weapons. History suggests that is a bad idea.

Go over to the UI and tell the students studying to go into education that you'd like to train them with assault weapons. That should be great for enrollment. And, boy, we should be able to expect some excellent educators from the folks willing to train with assault weapons.

Also, there was a border security deal. Trump and his idiot friends killed it so Biden wouldn't get credit.

And to be clear, I'm not a "Biden supporter." I did not caucus for him. I hope he steps aside.

And can't even with the comparison to Israel.

Go over to the UI and tell the students studying to go into education that you'd like to train them with assault weapons. That should be great for enrollment. And, boy, we should be able to expect some excellent educators from the folks willing to train with assault weapons.

Also, there was a border security deal. Trump and his idiot friends killed it so Biden wouldn't get credit.

And to be clear, I'm not a "Biden supporter." I did not caucus for him. I hope he steps aside.

It is certainly time for him to voluntarily step aside

There are options

Remember when MAGA guys tried to kidnap the Michigan governor?

Yes, I remember when the FBI set up a honeypot and got a few functionally retarded guys on tape saying they hated Whitmer so they could get morons like to you consistently reinforce a master narrative. Do you remember when the FBI murdered Iowan Vickie Weaver while she was holding a 10 month old baby?

Yes, I remember when the FBI set up a honeypot and got a few functionally retarded guys on tape saying they hated Whitmer so they could get morons like to you consistently reinforce a master narrative. Do you remember when the FBI murdered Iowan Vickie Weaver while she was holding a 10 month old baby?
Ok so maaaaybe the FBI did something small like that. But no way they would try a set up as big as Jan 6th!

You don't tell teachers they have to train with guns. You give them the option to. Huge difference there.

Comparison to Israel? What did he compare? He said they use a tactic that we don't. That's not a comparison.

So what's the rule on him stepping aside? Since he was already primaried in, the people already voted for who they wanted. Can a candidate really just be pushed out because they aren't polling good and get replaced by someone who wasn't voted in? Seems like they would have to start the whole democratic primary all over again? This all seems very unsafe to our democracy.

Sounds like scary stuff. It would be way more scary if we didn't already have 4 years of data to know what a Trump presidency looks like. "He didn't do it on his first team, but he will for sure do it if he gets a second term!"

Latest posts