Proctor Out

If this was my son I would have had a long talk with him about character and honoring his word when he made the commitment to Iowa in the first place.
100% regarding this latest move for sure. The first time he flipped we would’ve had a long talk however I wouldn’t have been disappointed if he still chose Alabama. Lots of things to consider at that point. That said the last 3 months for him have been down right silly and shows his immaturity and lack of character/integrity.

Wasn't the portal closed?

Spring ball just starting. Makes me wonder if he doesn't like the scheme of what Lester and Iowa may run. Maybe he doesn't think will fit his style. Maybe he didn't get a good feel with the new OC.

No father, and his mom is 100% ---> $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

There's no character or honor being taught by any parent in that household.

Not a big loss tbh.
I have a theory on all this... And it's just that based on nothing besides what's been known about him and his mom and that is she concocted this whole thing. I think she and him were all kinds of torn up over the reaction to him decommitting from Iowa initially. So they decided what better way to get back at Iowa fans then to take their $ and rip their hearts out again.

It's as cold blooded thing to do. Genius idea to have him leave Bama under the cover of the coaching change so it did make sense to do. Lock in some serious NIL$ from Iowas collective and what other businesses he could. Get a huge bag to pretty much just come home for the off season which he was probably planning on doing anyway. That's just straight up fraud pretty much what's been done. A totally legal form of fraud where there's no recourse of recovering any of that $. Ole Bernie Madoff wishes he'd have thought of it.

I wonder if:

Nick Saban made a phone call to him.
he broke up with his grilfriend
he's fairly immature or a head case
his mother will suddenly be downsized from her job

I have a theory on all this... And it's just that based on nothing besides what's been known about him and his mom and that is she concocted this whole thing. I think she and him were all kinds of torn up over the reaction to him decommitting from Iowa initially. So they decided what better way to get back at Iowa fans then to take their $ and rip their hearts out again.

It's as cold blooded thing to do. Genius idea to have him leave Bama under the cover of the coaching change so it did make sense to do. Lock in some serious NIL$ from Iowas collective and what other businesses he could. Get a huge bag to pretty much just come home for the off season which he was probably planning on doing anyway. That's just straight up fraud pretty much what's been done. A totally legal form of fraud where there's no recourse of recovering any of that $. Ole Bernie Madoff wishes he'd have thought of it.
Brad was on air this morning and stated proctor has not received any money from the swarm.

Brad was on air this morning and stated proctor has not received any money from the swarm.
Really? I thought Chad Leistikow quoted Brad of saying "He hadn't gotten very much yet" Said he got Swarm INC $ which was from the corporate side (whatever tf that means) but it wasn't fan donation $. My thoughts were that it was as if just Brad and given him $ to start with kind of thing but I could be wrong but it's something I'd seen Chad put out there on twitter.

*update*
The corporate side of the Swarm I just found out is where LLC businesses contribute to the Swarm. The Swarm has two parts to it where LLCs can donate to it and then us Joe blow fans privately can. That makes sense but it'd been reported that he'd gotten some from the LLC side. Neither side has said how much though.

Last edited:
if he got 'bag' money, that really means he burned bridges. Now maybe NFL earnings will allow him to pay it back

God, I hope that is true. I was just discussing it with my boss who is a big Husker guy but also follows the Hawks pretty close. He seemed to think he got a bag of cash both times.
Be it from the corporate side of the Swarm or other businesses it sounds like he got more then nothing. I'd heard he did a commercial for a car dealership of some kind. He had some other $ coming in that wasn't Swarm related. Hard to say how much. I think his mom found a way to just commit fraud in a legal way pretty much. She's a piece of work from what all I've heard.

GEE, YA THINK? LOOK, I'VE WANTED LESTER GONE BINCE DAY ONE. DAY ONE. BEFORE THE GUY WAS JUST NOT HELPING US, NOW HE IS ACTIVELY HURTING US.

I'M SO PISSED I CAN'T EVEN FAULT THIS KID, I GET IT THAT HE SEES THE TIRE FIRE COMING WITH THIS OFFENSE AND WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Ignore activated

Really? I thought Chad Leistikow quoted Brad of saying "He hadn't gotten very much yet" Said he got Swarm INC $ which was from the corporate side (whatever tf that means) but it wasn't fan donation $. My thoughts were that it was as if just Brad and given him $ to start with kind of thing but I could be wrong but it's something I'd seen Chad put out there on twitter.

*update*
The corporate side of the Swarm I just found out is where LLC businesses contribute to the Swarm. The Swarm has two parts to it where LLCs can donate to it and then us Joe blow fans privately can. That makes sense but it'd been reported that he'd gotten some from the LLC side. Neither side has said how much though.
He stated he hasn't got a dime from Swarm - that their collective is attached to appearances, charity work, plugs for local businesses and he hadn't done anything yet to get to the threshold. At least that's what's being said on Twitter as to what he's said today on the radio.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the NCAA is powerless to do anything here given the court rulings and this dysfunctional Congress aint going to ride in and give them a lifeline. The only way to restore order to this process is through contracts.

Either the schools/conferences get off their duffs and start paying these kids directly or the collectives have to start forcing binding contracts that have penalty clauses if a kid leaves early. Either way, once the kids start getting paid by someone, their can be a clauses that they have to pay the money back if they decide to transfer. I get that this could get sticky, but normal employees who are fronted money for training or moving expenses typically have contracts that they have to pay that back if they leave before a certain time. That concept needs to be moved into "student athletes" if there is to be any sort of order in college football.

He stated he hasn't got a dime from Swarm - that their collective is attached to appearances, charity work, plugs for local businesses and he hadn't done anything yet to get to the threshold. At least that's what's being said on Twitter as to what he's said today on the radio.
Yeah he'd said this part after what Chad had said he'd said I think... I have a tough time differentiating it. The $ is the $. Feels like Brad is trying to parse it by saying since what he got didn't come from this pot that it's alright. Well it's all one big pot from where I'm sitting and I doubt those who donated to the corporate side are any less happy about it all either.

No father, and his mom is 100% ---> $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

There's no character or honor being taught by any parent in that household.

Not a big loss tbh.
You are spot on. Step dad is actually a decent guy. He's actually a Michigan fan and if Proctor didn't commit to Iowa, he wanted Michigan. Bio dad from what I know has been MIA and only had tried to come around when he smelled money. No dice. But you nailed it with his mom. She is something else.

I am curious that maybe once Proctor got a reality check how the Iowa program works and that KF runs a tight ship, maybe after a year at Bama, he realized that nothing was going to be handed to him. Just a theory. I'm guessing KF was not going to tolerate much interference and demands from his mother. And probably made it very clear his expectations.

Regardless, I cannot lay complete blame on his mother. Granted she has a big influence on him apparently, but money, fame and so forth corrupt young minds. At some point, his character has to come into question.

Latest posts