Private KF thoughts while watching Baylor football....

Playmaker

----I cannot believe that Coach Briles lets his players show such emotion....emotion is left for the head coach to dictate...this is unacceptable, what with all the chest bumping and whatnot.

----Those guys sure run fast and jump high...must be something wrong with my Magnavox....better get on the roof and do some adjusting.

---- Whats up with those crazy helmets? That is SURE to kill recruiting...what 2 star would be attracted to that look. It's fact that our ANF sticker, 5 inch high helmet numerals, and knee high white socks attract the inner city youth.

---- What is up with that play calling....simply cannot believe that 3rd and 8 calls for anything more than a 4 yard out or comeback route.

---- Waco must really be happening....surely it can't be the excitement level on the field and in the stands that's attracting this type of athlete.

----I cannot believe that Coach Briles lets his players show such emotion....emotion is left for the head coach to dictate...this is unacceptable, what with all the chest bumping and whatnot.

----Those guys sure run fast and jump high...must be something wrong with my Magnavox....better get on the roof and do some adjusting.

---- Whats up with those crazy helmets? That is SURE to kill recruiting...what 2 star would be attracted to that look. It's fact that our ANF sticker, 5 inch high helmet numerals, and knee high white socks attract the inner city youth.

---- What is up with that play calling....simply cannot believe that 3rd and 8 calls for anything more than a 4 yard out or comeback route.

---- Waco must really be happening....surely it can't be the excitement level on the field and in the stands that's attracting this type of athlete.

LOL'erz.

The funny thing is, you know he is flipping around watching some games. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Ferentz den.

In all seriousness, I really love our uniforms. That's not the reason we are mediocre. Alabama's unis are very old school and so are their schemes. They kick everyones az.

Stretch out the logo....too round...looks VERY dated. Lose the ANF and helmet numerals. Low black socks, bare calf, then pants. Get Herkey some black sox and shoes while they are at it...he looks like an 80 year old woman about to walk the mall.

LOL'erz.

The funny thing is, you know he is flipping around watching some games. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Ferentz den.

I envision Brian and his family over at Kirk & Mary's for the day to eat and relax. Kirk and Brian are sitting in the TV room flipping between games.

Every time something moderately innovative happens offensively... Brian glances in Kirk's direction and Kirk says "Don't even think about it!".

Eventually, Nikki comes in and says "Brian, your Mom needs some help in the kitchen." Brian goes in and Mary gives him the "don't give your Dad a hard time...you know how he is" lecture.

Last edited:
I love Baylor's offense, Iowa is trying to do this fast no huddle offense but they do not have the play makers. The catches I see these receivers making there is no way iowa receivers make these plays.

In all seriousness, I really love our uniforms. That's not the reason we are mediocre. Alabama's unis are very old school and so are their schemes. They kick everyones az.

Just think how good Alabama would be if they jazzed up their uniforms? Apparently the reason we've had problems is our uniforms. The people who say that seem pretty smart so I'm gonna agree with them.

"All you really need to do to run a top 10 program is understand it's all about the socks, shiny helmets, and tolerance for chest bumps."

- Tim Brewster

Hawkz - Talking about the current vibe at Iowa...which sucks. If I were 17 and were looking at their program top to bottom, I wouldn't give it one look. Can you imagine KF's reaction tonite when the SC coach went for the 4th and long 1 on his own 48 with over a minute left....I bet it gave him heart failure. He will got to his grave still thinking he made the right decision at OSU in 2009....that is why he should already be gone.

Tool? Yea, you'd be going to the program with the coolest uni's! Character and integrity? Nah, those aren't important. Let's find someone that will buy me a car or get me strippers.

Hawkz - Talking about the current vibe at Iowa...which sucks. If I were 17 and were looking at their program top to bottom, I wouldn't give it one look. Can you imagine KF's reaction tonite when the SC coach went for the 4th and long 1 on his own 48 with over a minute left....I bet it gave him heart failure. He will got to his grave still thinking he made the right decision at OSU in 2009....that is why he should already be gone.

Playmaker is an incredibly mediocre troll.

Will someone please give him a shiny hat, to help him up his game?

Eda - What have I said that wasn't true? Don't kill the messenger. Not trolling...just stating cold facts about a once great program that is going NOWHERE with its current coach. Sorry bud.

Latest posts