Private KF thoughts while watching Baylor football....

Just think how good Alabama would be if they jazzed up their uniforms? Apparently the reason we've had problems is our uniforms. The people who say that seem pretty smart so I'm gonna agree with them.

Don't forget about the mascot

I betcha if we still had the city boyz crew up in dis muh they would be doing lots of chest bumping on game day. We need lots more of dat in dis piece.

One thing for sure, it was a brand of football that I certainly was not accustomed to seeing. It was.......... entertaining. I think that's the word I'm looking for.:cool:

We get it, you are going to mention KF's salary in every thread. We are tired of it, give it up and go find something else to do.

Nope. Long as I have to see it whenever I come here, I shall return it in kind. When those folks leave, I will stop.

K/thanks

Nope. Long as I have to see it whenever I come here, I shall return it in kind. When those folks leave, I will stop.

K/thanks
That's fair, but I am more for openly mocking them once they post something stupid instead of hijacking a bunch of threads. But I could just choose to ignore it.

Latest posts