Preview, Prediction: Iowa-Kentucky Music City

I like the predicted final score, 13-10, but I may just take the under! This slogfest could just as easily end up with a pitcher's duel final score..........

Iowa 30

Kentucky 7

Everything points to Iowa dominating this. Wouldn't be shocked if the defense scored a couple of touchdowns. We all know what matters is what happens after this game.

Nothing about this game points to any conclusions.

Just guesses. Guesses about players on both sides we no nothing about. Soooo.

Hogan comes in the 2nd half and torches Iowa for 4 tds and labas throes 3 pick 6s before giveaway to the next guy and Iowas all American aussie drop kicks a 70 yard field go for the tie. I can't really tell who will win in OT. Fry breaks his fishbowl in excitement and shorts out his tv and bans Mary F from HN.

Sounds like Duece Hogan may be in the mix to start as the Kentucky QB. I wonder if that would give Kentucky an advantage since Hogan knows the Iowa defense so well. But on the other hand, the Iowa defense also knows Duece Hogan very well. Could be a wash, I guess.

Sounds like Duece Hogan may be in the mix to start as the Kentucky QB. I wonder if that would give Kentucky an advantage since Hogan knows the Iowa defense so well. But on the other hand, the Iowa defense also knows Duece Hogan very well. Could be a wash, I guess.

Shit, I forgot Deuce was at Kentucky. Interesting.

Last edited:
Deuce currently has a couple of freshman ahead of him on the depth chart. Looks like he may be having just as a hard time breaking thru in Kentucky as when at Iowa.

Hesitate to dump on any player, but I've heard from a few people close to the program that Deuce wasn't the sharpest guy in the QB room. Raw talent will only get you so far.

If has can't work his way up the depth chart of either team, I doubt he'd be able to deliver any valuable "inside information". The film is there for all to see and Iowa's defense isn't complicated.

Bowl games are usually won by the most motivated team. I think that's Iowa this year with the Senior leadership that we have on defense. Might not be the prettiest bowl game, but I'll go with the Hawks, 19-10.

Kentucky added one of the top portal QBs in NC State's Devin Leary. I'm sure that was expensive.

Deuce isn't playing there next season, either, barring an injury to Leary and even then he's down the 2-deep.

Probably should go back in the portal and humbly move to where he can play.

The lowest possible winning score is 3-2.

A 1 point safety can come about on an extra point so you'd have to have at TD. In the case of a TD 6-1 is possible. Of course if low is what you want 6-0 would be possible too.

Latest posts