Predictions for Iowa @ISU on Thursday

I am pizzed and bitter, so I will give ZERO credit to the Clowns right now. Total choke job by Iowa.....Can you pass me that bowl of sour grapes?

I think Coach Prohm deserves some credit. He made some great halftime adjustments to shut down Uthoff. Uthoff had a phenomenal first half and the adjustments made (namely Thomas guarding him) made a big difference. Again, great play by Iowa. I am impressed and hoping that Iowa has a great season. I would much rather cheer for Iowa than MSU, OSU, or Michigan.

I think Coach Prohm deserves some credit. He made some great halftime adjustments to shut down Uthoff. Uthoff had a phenomenal first half and the adjustments made (namely Thomas guarding him) made a big difference. Again, great play by Iowa. I am impressed and hoping that Iowa has a great season. I would much rather cheer for Iowa than MSU, OSU, or Michigan.
Yeah ok. Your probably the one that starts the **** Iowa thread and has 4 whole pages to yourself! Get lost clown!

Yeah ok. Your probably the one that starts the **** Iowa thread and has 4 whole pages to yourself! Get lost clown!

Nice try, but no. I'll give you a hint, my name on cf is very similar to my name here. I posted one compliment about Matt Thomas. Keep trying. I came here trying to have civilized conversations and give credit where credit is due, but some of you (key word some), don't like any opponent input.

I appreciate the discussions had earlier. Like I said before, good luck. I look forward to seeing you guys in the tourney come March.

Nice try, but no. I'll give you a hint, my name on cf is very similar to my name here. I posted one compliment about Matt Thomas. Keep trying. I came here trying to have civilized conversations and give credit where credit is due, but some of you (key word some), don't like any opponent input.

I appreciate the discussions had earlier. Like I said before, good luck. I look forward to seeing you guys in the tourney come March.

Don't recall you here heaping praise on the HAWKS football season. Oh yeah that's because you lost! The parade is starting and they need the clowns so run along.

I seriously doubt that Iowa State will be in the NIT. Seriously...I'm jealous of how mentally tough State plays. It's too bad the Iowa players never seem to learn anything from them. Go get 'em.

Don't recall you here heaping praise on the HAWKS football season. Oh yeah that's because you lost! The parade is starting and they need the clowns so run along.

I don't pretend to be a huge football fan. I will give praise now if that is what you want? Good team. I doubted them against MSU, but they shut me up then too. Hope they do well in January. Notice, my first post consisted of a compliment to the fb team. I love your posts man. Reminds me of my 4 year old nephew when I take away his star wars toys.

I seriously doubt that Iowa State will be in the NIT. Seriously...I'm jealous of how mentally tough State plays. It's too bad the Iowa players never seem to learn anything from them. Go get 'em.

I think Iowa will make the NCAA. Don't discredit your team. I am jealous of how tough your team plays in hostile environments. ISU could learn a lesson there.

I don't pretend to be a huge football fan. I will give praise now if that is what you want? Good team. I doubted them against MSU, but they shut me up then too. Hope they do well in January. Notice, my first post consisted of a compliment to the fb team. I love your posts man. Reminds me of my 4 year old nephew when I take away his star wars toys.

Found it on page 4. Wow! Really know how to sling the crap don't you. Why would you bring your 4 year old nephew into it you meanie! Shame on you for taking his Star Wars toys away from him. I would think you would be to old to play with them.

Hawks 81 clowns 80

maxwell_smart.jpg

Found it on page 4. Wow! Really know how to sling the crap don't you. Why would you bring your 4 year old nephew into it you meanie! Shame on you for taking his Star Wars toys away from him. I would think you would be to old to play with them.

Is that a thing?

Thanks for your insightful input. You know me better than I know me. :confused:
Yep, just another win against a lower level team where the fans rush the court. Not like a Superbowl at all.

Oh, and stuff your congratulations on a good loss b.s.

Latest posts