Predictions for Iowa @ISU on Thursday

wolfgang

From what I've seen of ISU it's 85 percent the same offense. Prohm is emphasizing D more...( not just me saying this..ISU hardcore fans.) Abdel Nader looks so much better it's scary. Morris looks quicker n is taking it to the basket more which is good for them. Niang is still a great college bball player. McKay is an athlete n love his energy. Naz Long has more confidence than is healthy for any human being to have:) Good leader too. They will lose a TON after this year. Will be interesting if Prohm can re start it. How U like the match up?

Iowa 87
Clowns 79

The loser clown Niang gets shut down, and I hope he gets hit with an elbow right in the mouth!

One of the toughest, if not the toughest game on Iowa's schedule this season. Iowa has a shot, as they do with any team but it will take a complete effort from start to finish. My heart says hawks, my realist mind who knows how hard it is to win on the road against quality opponents says Clowns.

I just don't see Iowa knocking off ISU at this point. I'm guessing a fairly close first half but ISU rolls in the second. ISU 84 Iowa 71.

Yeah I really don't see how Iowa goes into Hilton and pulls out a win. Granted ISU looked beatable the other night but they really sleepwalked through most of that game. You know they will be up for this game, Niang gets so excited to play Iowa that I wouldn't be surprised if he poops his pants mid game. ISU 88 Iowa 79

Hawks gotta shoot 25% better from 3 than ISU does to win the game. Hawks will shoot 48% from 3 and ISU will shoot 22%. Hawks win 82-78.

Hawks gotta shoot 25% better from 3 than ISU does to win the game. Hawks will shoot 48% from 3 and ISU will shoot 22%. Hawks win 82-78.

I can definitely see ISU shooting poorly and making it a tight game. However, they've shown this year they aren't a live and die on the 3 kind of team.

I have ISU by 10.

Not really into it yet after getting back from indee, but they've beaten us in football when we were supposed to win so might as well return the favor to the greatest basketball program that has ever existed.

Also, two things, George's is a C cup and F isu.

I'm hoping this is a shootout like the Iowa/Oregon game in the NIT a few years ago. Regardless of the new emphasis on D, ISU is still Hoiberg's team, and if given the chance to run, I think they will.

I think Iowa loses something like 105-90, but it will be entertaining. Whatever the Vegas line is, pick the over.

Hawks have to be on fire from 3 pt land. Only chance we have.
ISU most likely wins by 10-12.

Win or Lost though, will someone please put Niang on his rear please with a HARD foul.

I will be at the game, so I will have fun.....at least until ISU goes on a 2nd half run and wins by 15

I saw Gorge's talking **** already. I hope someone knocks him on his a$$. I think much like the last year Iowa is up early but I think the clowns win by 10.

Watched their game against Buffalo. I'm guessing they, and the fans, will have a little more energy when they play Iowa. Having said that, couldn't give 2 craps about this game right now. Got a severe case of Rose Bowl Fever. Really tough to care about b'ball right now.

ISU 47
Iowa 36

Latest posts