Predict tonight's outcome

I didn't actually turn off the game at halftime, but I did, for the most part, quit watching. It seemed as though every time I sat down, the Clones would make a run at us. So I turned on several radios in the house and did menial chores and listened to Dolph. Watched the game on my DVR when the postgame interviews were over. This Hawkeye team baffles me. Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. At least we should be golden until the trip to Purdue and then the angst starts all over.

I didn't actually turn off the game at halftime, but I did, for the most part, quit watching. It seemed as though every time I sat down, the Clones would make a run at us. So I turned on several radios in the house and did menial chores and listened to Dolph. Watched the game on my DVR when the postgame interviews were over. This Hawkeye team baffles me. Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. At least we should be golden until the trip to Purdue and then the angst starts all over.

You have to expect some bumps along the road. Iowa is not good enough to just roll every team they play and good teams lose to good teams. The MSU game was disappointing, but it was 1 game, that they obviously flushed. There's gonna be more bumps. This likely isn't a top 5 seed in the NCAA, they are likely a bubble team if that, which means ANY road win is a gem.