Potential Staff

I think rodell goes with keno wherever they go. Rodell is doing a good job on the trails. If Iowa gets to a point where they are looking for a new coach keno is #1 on my list. And I think he would take the job if offered.

But Iowa has a coach and I hope they can right the ship. Hope might not be enough.

Hope appears gone.

Imagine Keno and Rodell coming to Iowa City. And then Mr. Davis serving as one of his assistants the first season, kind of like what Gable did with Brands. Carver would sell out with no problem.

I just can't see Keno coming. Nice to dream though.

I like this. I think as long as Mr. Davis has continued to hang around the program and his father's departure happened under another AD Keno would consider an offer. I'm sure the Davises realize there's a substantial portion of the fan base who liked him as coach, and continue to admire him.

I don't think there is any Hawkeye fan that did or does not like Tom Davis. Tom had just gotten to the point, imo, where he was riding out his time till he retired and this cannot be allowed in any business, if that business wants to remain viable. Unfortunately, Keno was not ready to turn the reins over to yet and hence it became a problem. How, his departure was handled was unfortunate but that apparently been resolved since he still lives in Iowa City. I think Tom would love to have Keno coaching the Hawks and I'm sure Keno would love to be coaching the Hawks and around his dad again.

I think rodell goes with keno wherever they go. Rodell is doing a good job on the trails. If Iowa gets to a point where they are looking for a new coach keno is #1 on my list. And I think he would take the job if offered.

But Iowa has a coach and I hope they can right the ship. Hope might not be enough.

Keno is my #1. He has a great style of ball, he is young, and most of all he is a HAWKEYE!. He wants to come home and continue his dads legacy.

Latest posts