Posters who constantly give Thumbs Down

okeefe4prez

I only give people Likes or Thumbs Ups, but according to the Thumbs Up Center that you can see on the control panel on here, I have received a substantial number of Thumbs Downs from Sparky and OUTofTOWNHAWK. What possesses these people to hit posters with a barrage of Thumbs Downs? Were they stuffed into lockers in high school? Did their wives run out on them? Are they former rasslers? I've been nothing but cool to everyone on here, but these two folks deem it necessary to make me one of the most Thumbed Down posters on the board. Why is that? What did I ever do to them? I suspect that instead of addressing me in this thread, these two posters will take the passive aggressive approach and give me Thumbs Down for this post. It's maddening. My credibility is ruined. Thanks to everyone who is cool on here, including, but not limited to, LG210, PodolakFan, Hawke, BirdsofPrey, legacyhawk and HawkIPA.

Hey liar, from what I can see at the time of this post, you have not given a single thumbs up to anyone. And since you lied, you just got another thumbs down.

I only give people Likes or Thumbs Ups, but according to the Thumbs Up Center that you can see on the control panel on here, I have received a substantial number of Thumbs Downs from Sparky and OUTofTOWNHAWK. What possesses these people to hit posters with a barrage of Thumbs Downs? Were they stuffed into lockers in high school? Did their wives run out on them? Are they former rasslers? I've been nothing but cool to everyone on here, but these two folks deem it necessary to make me one of the most Thumbed Down posters on the board. Why is that? What did I ever do to them? I suspect that instead of addressing me in this thread, these two posters will take the passive aggressive approach and give me Thumbs Down for this post. It's maddening. My credibility is ruined. Thanks to everyone who is cool on here, including, but not limited to, LG210, PodolakFan, Hawke, BirdsofPrey, legacyhawk and HawkIPA.

Thumbs up.

thumbs-down1.jpg

I've searched everywhere and can't even see how to give the thumbs. Closest I get is rating the thread. Can anyone help a brother out?

#Like

I vote for okeefe to be considered for most entertaining poster of all time on hawkeyenation. Who was the poster years ago that would post pics of his trailer home? I'm sure okeefe remembers.

I've searched everywhere and can't even see how to give the thumbs. Closest I get is rating the thread. Can anyone help a brother out?

#Like

I'm guessing you're still using the old look (skin). Go to your settings, to general settings, and at the very bottom, change skin to "new HN" (or whatever it's called).

Interesting. I have been posting on here regularly for at least a year and never noticed there was thumbs up feature. Honest. I never noticed.

I guess that tells you how meaningless and unimportant those ratings are to me.

giphy.gif

You seem very concerned with this whole thumbs up/thumbs down thing. HS much? Thumbs down

Well I thought I would by far have the most thumbs down on this site. I started to give you thumbs down because I knew you really wanted them with how much you talk about it. Also you are getting more than 2 thumbs down per post so this isnt just on me and sparky. Hang in there brah someday you be cool again.

Latest posts