Post Mortem: 7-3

People are gonna talk about how bad Petras was -- and he sucked -- but the offensive line was even an order of magnitude worse. What the hell is wrong with our offensive line? Zero push all game against an FCS defense.
The issue is will anyone in the media bring up the crap offense to Kirk?

I disagree. Qb was several levels worse than Oline. D was lights out however on a positive note.

Petras brain cannot process what's happening and perform. It is not fixable. You can't fix this. O line can improve. Petras won't.
There were times he would lock onto his receiver and instead of throwing, he would stare at him for a bit and then throw. Too much hesitation. And we won't even mention his accuracy

Petras is horrible No dispute Offensive line was horrible I thought Colby was good and he was just misserable. We have no playmakers and Williams is a pedestrian back All that said we can't be that bad! It's the system and Young Ferentz has no clue. He can't stay!! Nepotism only carries you so far!

Petras is horrible No dispute Offensive line was horrible I thought Colby was good and he was just misserable. We have no playmakers and Williams is a pedestrian back All that said we can't be that bad! It's the system and Young Ferentz has no clue. He can't stay!! Nepotism only carries you so far!
L. Williams actually broke a couple nice runs for how poorly the OL played. They are young, and hopefully can figure it out. Makes me wonder what Kirk saw in practice to praise that group.

This will be his worst of many bad games. Against this D he needed finesse and he can't do finesse. He won't see quicker lb s dropping back like that.

Latest posts