Pollard Makes Barta look ridiculous

Yeah, I don’t know why you wouldn’t contact the other AD.

I guess a press release is easier and it lets the band directors and members that you “listened” and are “doing something”

Yeah, I don’t know why you wouldn’t contact the other AD.

I guess a press release is easier and it lets the band directors and members that you “listened” and are “doing something”
Pollard did say on the radio yesterday that Barta contacted him before the press release came out. Apparently their were some social media post about an "incident" and Barta didn't have a lot of details yet. They got a media inquiry and decided to send out the press release to address the situation. Not sure what happened, but obviously there is something. It may be way overblown also. Pollard said on the radio if something bad happened he would be embarrassed and act accordingly, but as of right now he has no details or evidence of anything happening. I guess we will have to wait and see what details come out before calling anyone out on either side. Odd concept, I know.

Pollard did say on the radio yesterday that Barta contacted him before the press release came out. Apparently their were some social media post about an "incident" and Barta didn't have a lot of details yet. They got a media inquiry and decided to send out the press release to address the situation. Not sure what happened, but obviously there is something. It may be way overblown also. Pollard said on the radio if something bad happened he would be embarrassed and act accordingly, but as of right now he has no details or evidence of anything happening. I guess we will have to wait and see what details come out before calling anyone out on either side. Odd concept, I know.
I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.

I broke my own rule of waiting 48hrs before responding cuz social media is the Frankenstein of gossip.

Reactions: DJL
ISU band = The Stanford band of the east.

giphy.gif

"OH, THE BAND IS OUT ON THE FIELD!"

Among them other anecdotes from that game.

It was the final college game for a quarterback named John Elway, who had just given Stanford the lead with a late touchdown.

The offensive coordinator for Stanford was future long time NFL head coach and coordinator Jim Fassel.

Current Carolina Panthers head coach (for now) Ron Rivera was a defensive lineman for Cal. He would play linebacker in the NFL.

Nothing is exaggerated in an academic setting. A man literally almost died in Columbia, Missouri after a hunger strike that started due to poop smeared on a bathroom wall.

So true, once a flute player gets called fat on a college campus by a drunk ISU fan, it’s over. That’s the crisis equivalent of a chemical weapon when filtered through the culture of modern university liberal arts programs.

Barta is an IDIOT that's why GB would issue a PR. What a fool! I thought I saw him sitting next to Jerry Nadler in congress asking Cory Lewendowski if there was Russian collusion.

Latest posts