Podcast of 6/2 McCaffery Interview on KXNO

Thanks for the interview.
Any idea of who the player is visiting tonight?

I am very interested in this as well. If it is somebody who can handle the ball and give us better perimeter defense I really think you could see a lot of improvement next year (14-15 wins). I love the walkons he has brought on and I think Basabe will contribute, just need more help in the backcourt. Start building momentum for the future.

I am sniffing around but don't know the name. I think some names got out early in the McCaffery era and he didn't care for that...

What about these two, Kyren Watts or Nick Kellogg(according to HR he is commited to Ohio, but according to HI he is uncomitted.)

I am sniffing around but don't know the name. I think some names got out early in the McCaffery era and he didn't care for that...
It was nice the first couple weeks because we were getting way more info on recruits than with the previous regime. Now it appears as if the door is closing, which sucks.

Agreed, but...

It was nice the first couple weeks because we were getting way more info on recruits than with the previous regime. Now it appears as if the door is closing, which sucks.

if the choices are 1) hearing about every guy Iowa is recruiting only to be disappointed when they don't come here, or 2) not knowing much until someone actually signs/commits, I'll take option 2.

Holy cow, check out Lamb's JC stats:

NJCAA

28 points, 12 boards, 6 assists, and 3 steals per game and shot 40% from 3.

I don't know what kind of competition he was playing, but that is pretty impressive.

Last edited:

Latest posts