Podcast of 6/2 McCaffery Interview on KXNO

All I really gather from that article is that there were 2 other JUCOs that the staff were looking at and one was from Texas. That article is also almost two weeks old, and a lot can happen (change) in two weeks.
Not alot can happen as well, I also found the part where they want Coleman to keep quiet is interesting. All I know is im anxious to find out who it is, idc what part of the country he is from as long as he can help the team out, and I think that is something we all can agree on.

He would also be the worst FT shooter on the team at 44%. Not too good if he drives the lane and gets fouled(i assume he does since he attempted 252 in 29 games which is about 9 attempts a game). It would be a nice pickup if this is indeed who the mysterious recruit is, it would also be nice to see him put in some work at the free throw line.

How can you be a 40% three-pt. shooter and only 44% from the charity stripe? That's kinda bizarre.

Maybe Mr Dillard is going to make his first impact on this team!!(got a feeling that he's gonna make quite a impact before its over).

Looks like Speraw may get credit on this one- the guys Juco coach was an assistant for him @ UCF

How can you be a 40% three-pt. shooter and only 44% from the charity stripe? That's kinda bizarre.

two completely different shots, unless you're a freshman girl. Jump shot vs. set shot.

Plus, I bet he shoots more 3's every year in practice than he does FT's.

two completely different shots, unless you're a freshman girl. Jump shot vs. set shot.

Plus, I bet he shoots more 3's every year in practice than he does FT's.

Then he doesn't have the best practice habits. If you're shooting 44% from the FT line you'd better up the amount of FTs you shoot in practice.

Latest posts