Plenty of Cezar signs from the student section

Kudos to the students for their efforts to help recruiting. That's big IMO, and I hope Cezar feels the love.

Fran took Cezar out on the court to look around. The student section started chanting "COME TO IOWA!" Fran and Cezar had a good chuckle over it as it was happening.

Fran didn't leave his side for a good 10 minutes. Looked like Cezar was having a good time.

First home game I have missed this year. Freaking sucks that it's the final game of the year. Stupid back spasms.

Based on the post time that about 25-30 minutes before tip off. What do you estimate the attendance to be Spank (or anybody else at the game)?

Fran took Cezar out on the court to look around. The student section started chanting "COME TO IOWA!" Fran and Cezar had a good chuckle over it as it was happening.

Fran didn't leave his side for a good 10 minutes. Looked like Cezar was having a good time.

That's why Fran will get some recruits that we haven't seen in awhile around Iowa City. Personal attention from the head coach means something...

That's why Fran will get some recruits that we haven't seen in awhile around Iowa City. Personal attention from the head coach means something...

What did you want Lick to do? Take a recruit onto the court and say, "Look at those 7 people out there...picture them cheering for YOU!"? :p

"By the way, you will be playing backup to my son for the next 3 years."

"This is probably the most I will talk to you because during games I like to just sit there and bury my head in my hands and think about the million dollars I'm at least making."

"This is probably the most I will talk to you because during games I like to just sit there and bury my head in my hands and think about the million dollars I'm at least making."

"And how I'll still make that money when I'm unemployed and sitting at home."

Was Cezar sitting underneath the Iowa basket in the 2nd half? If that was him, he was loving Basabe's alley oop.

How does it work with recruits, are they allowed in the locker room for pregame? halftime? postgame? or not at all?

I don't know how it works but it appeared as if CG followed the team into the locker room at the half. Based on this I'm assuming he was with them pre and post-game as well.