Player married with kids?

Hawkeye11en1

My mother-in-law is SURE that one of the defensive lineman is married with kids. She can't, however, figure out which one it is. I tried searching for it with no luck. Anyone know?

My mother-in-law is SURE that one of the defensive lineman is married with kids. She can't, however, figure out which one it is. I tried searching for it with no luck. Anyone know?

He doesn't play on the DL and I'm not sure if he is married, but Jeremiha Hunter has a couple of daughters.

Hunter, not married I think but lives with his kids and baby mama.

Really is a heckuva story. No idea how he can handle all of that while in college AND playing big-time football.

Didn't someone mention in the past week or so that Ballard just had a kid? May be him she is referring to.

Alot of players in College football have kids. Look at BYU most of their players go on missions sometime in their careers and come back to finish out. Almost all of them have wives and kids by the time they graduate or go to the NFL.

Alot of players in College football have kids. Look at BYU most of their players go on missions sometime in their careers and come back to finish out. Almost all of them have wives and kids by the time they graduate or go to the NFL.

That's because they're not allowed to have sex before being married. They kicked out their starting runningback for having sex with his girlfriend for crying out loud.

There are a few players on the team with kids. Still wondering how Wegher couldnt do it?

It's incredible that any of them can handle it. And in his case, it wasn't as simple as move in with with the girl and raise the kid (according to the rumors back in the day).

It's incredible that any of them can handle it. And in his case, it wasn't as simple as move in with with the girl and raise the kid (according to the rumors back in the day).

I think a lot of them realize that they want a better life than what they had coming up, and playing football is the gateway for that, rather its going to the NFL or getting a degree and making something of yourself.

John Derby was playing and married while still playing, back in the day...takes some serious commitment from the guys who can do it.

Latest posts